WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=MKID232
I just thought people would at least understand that there was a joke involved, rather than just give me tips about how to win something I already know how to win. I thought it was funny, but I think a lot of things are funny when in reality they make people groan.

Plus, I list what my final team WOULD look like had everything gone to plan, so you think it would've been noticed.

Then again, I'm probably missing the part where they're trolling me and pretending they don't see the joke.

Sometimes I feel like replaying a third time so Miranda wont exist in Mass Effect 3... What a wonderful galaxy it would be, no Ashley OR Miranda.
if i had my way it'd be no one but grunt, mordin, and thane

not even shepard

edit: and ashley may be a space racist, but at least that's something
kaidan had literally nothing going for him

edit 2: i already made jacob's dad kill himself so i guess i'd be racist if i didn't let jacob survive!!!
I never really liked Kaiden either, truth be told. Wrex, Tali and Garrus were the crew back in ME1. But at least Kaiden wasn't a constant bitch about everything I did.
author=Max McGee
Illegal mexican laborers in my basement have been like breaking into a safe or something using hammers, sledgehammers, a cutting torch (I smelled burning), drills, whatever they can find for three days.

I tire of this.

Lmao and no one has anything to say about this?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Ravenite1
author=Max McGee
Illegal mexican laborers in my basement have been like breaking into a safe or something using hammers, sledgehammers, a cutting torch (I smelled burning), drills, whatever they can find for three days.

I tire of this.
Lmao and no one has anything to say about this?

I laughed hard, not sure if that counts as saying something.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I am thinking I will get a Green card and immigrate to Hawaii state. Bye Canada!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm so exhausted, I need to work out more. And possibly not dance like a retard to Touhou Jumpstyle.

Alice in Wonderland GO

Ark
Wario's-a number one!
"Daddy, I had a bad dream."

You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness â€" it's 3:23. "Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"

"No, Daddy."

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."

For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Stop reading creepypasta Ark >8V
phew, thought I was the only one.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I bought Desert Punk for like 10 bucks and totally forgot about it - now I'll have to check it out.

edit: OH NO I"M TEMPTED TO BRING BACK MR FLASHY

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Roommate and I just watched seven episodes of The Mole (Australian version, season 3).
author=kentona
This was kind of disruptive to my browsing around my family today :|
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Pokemaniac
author=kentona
This was kind of disruptive to my browsing around my family today :|

Desert Punk will do that.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Thinking about doing a different anime boob gif for the next month.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
According to this blue-black hair would suit me. Hmm
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=CociCookie
This.

started reading.
could. not. stop.
one of the best LPs i've ever read.

if you enjoyed that, you might also like the one for Quest 64