WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

No... We're currently .87c to the US dollar.

Our cans are 375ml and remember that American Coke is more like syrup than other countries' Coke.

Also, our tax is included in the price of our food, not separate and the minimum wage amount is about $16+ AU, so the cost of living is a little higher.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
That's why a bag of Jelly Babies here in the U. S. costs about 5 dollars if you can even find an import store that sells them.
am I strange for walking half a mile to the grocery store for some...raspberries
You must be with your own kind, wes.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=wildwes
am I strange for walking half a mile to the grocery store for some...raspberries

Oh, geeze!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
My profile is now Halloween-ready.
author=Marrend
Oh, geeze!

these raspberries are good

...oh god I'm a cannibal
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I am wondering why Grave Prosperity: Redux got anti-climbing painted.
The creator probably took it down for some reason. Maybe you could shoot them a PM and ask?
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
You know Wes, I might just walk a half-mile to MY grocery store for some apples.
I'm expecting Liberty to walk half a mile for bananas any minute now...
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
This reminds me of the Libanana episode in one of my Mafia games. Which one was that?
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Did I ever tell you guys how much I love lasagna?

Because I love it.
Banana is my go-to fruit of funny. IDK, it's an odd fruit. Most fruit is round. Look at the banana. It is not round. That is funny.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
After spending a long, sweaty time in my 'feels like summer' bathroom, I got a drink of water and am now sucking on a lemon flavored candy. It's like a reward for not passing out from dehydration/boredom.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Pears are the best tasting fruit. It's a shame there is very little pear flavored things out there. Pear soda? I'd invest in that so much.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I once bought a can of Pearona at Mauritius. It was supposed to be some sort of pear-flavored soda, but it tasted pretty artificial.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Lesson learned: unless it's a shavette or a feather, never buy a new straight razor for 30 bucks, no matter how pretty it looks.

Fucker is too hard to sharpen (spent almost a day sharpening it) and it still barely cuts the shaving soap. I found a nice German blade at an antique store. I spent five minutes sharpening it and it's perfect.

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
The second one even looks nicer than the first one.