ATTENTION: GAMING WORLD REFUGEES

Pages: first 123 next last
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I am glad you have found (or rediscovered) our humble little abode. We hope you will find here what was taken from you elsewhere. I can assure you that we don't agree with what happened, how it happened, or the people that are making it happen.

However, we'd prefer if all the anti-GW sentiments was kept in private discussions (Well, not all. Some of it is funny! We've done our fair share in the past.). We're kind of drama free here, and we like it that way.

RMN is currently in the process of being revised to RMNv3. If you guys have any suggestions, be sure to drop a post in the feedback section.

Sincerely,
Holbert
Just want to thank you for creating a site like this with a chill environment. My suggestion to you would be to think carefully about who you hire as a MOD or Staff member or w/e. Look at a person's character carefully because if you just hire anyone then you may just end up with some curropt people :(
I don't want to start another debate or whatever, and I've PMed holbert about it, but this topic is just... yeah. No debate.
I'm still in the "trying out" process before I decide if this will be my permanent hangout. So far I have only one complaint, which I'll make a topic for in feedback.
Starscream
author=Mr.Nemo link=topic=1022.msg14323#msg14323 date=1209948202
I don't want to start another debate or whatever, and I've PMed holbert about it, but this topic is just... yeah. No debate.

I have no PM in my inbox. :(
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Maybe its just very long.
This might incite negative discussion, but I was wondering...what did happen at Gaming World, exactly? People are saying that something happened, but I'm not exactly sure of the details.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, new people!
author=rcholbert link=topic=1022.msg14325#msg14325 date=1209948478
I have no PM in my inbox. :(

??

I'll try again then.
Starscream
Sadly, all my PM's are test messages from WIP. :(

(Note: if it's not working for whatever techno jargon reason, you can e-mail me at rcholbert@gmail.com)
Now I sent one again. If it doesn't work this time, I will send you a lengthy mail, yes.
Starscream
Sadly it did not cross the internet divide and end up in my inbox. Feel free to shoot me that e-mail.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
author=sanosuke link=topic=1022.msg14322#msg14322 date=1209948084
Just want to thank you for creating a site like this with a chill environment. My suggestion to you would be to think carefully about who you hire as a MOD or Staff member or w/e. Look at a person's character carefully because if you just hire anyone then you may just end up with some curropt people :(

Ciel4mod y/n
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Thanks for this post, Holb. And welcome refugees!
author=Ciel link=topic=1022.msg14342#msg14342 date=1209952235
author=sanosuke link=topic=1022.msg14322#msg14322 date=1209948084

Ciel4mod y/n

Y- You were one of the only Mods in GW who did not judge people for what maker they chose but whether the person made effort or not. I think you'd be a great Mod here and am all for it.

Names to watch out for:

dogchode69 -idiot
Kaworu - oppressor
Supra Mairo - assumer
Homo Welfarus -biggest moron second to Magical Nero
Strange-Being a mod of G&D did nothing about people like:

Magical Nero- Grand prize winner for title- "The Hitler of Gaming World"
author=sanosuke link=topic=1022.msg14348#msg14348 date=1209954285
Names to watch out for:

dogchode69 -idiot
Kaworu - oppressor
Supra Mairo - assumer
Homo Welfarus -biggest moron second to Magical Nero
Strange-Being a mod of G&D did nothing about people like:

Magical Nero- Grand prize winner for title- "The Hitler of Gaming World"

For those who are unaware (probably not many);
dogchode69 = Chef
Homo Welfarus = bazookatooth
Magical Negro = Steel
YDS
Okay guys, let's just forget about it. Let us focus on making RMN a site that fullfills what you feel GW lacked, alright?
I know you want us to forget about and move on dude but a lot of us feel betrayed and angry towards GW and we need some topics to share our thoughts and cool off. Can't go to GW for this because those people are just going to flame us for feeling a certain way. This topic and the other one were options till the later was locked. Give it a few days and it'll cool off on its own but I don't think the immediate attitude should be ok lets move on.
YDS
I guess you have a point. :-\

Do you know of anyone else that is tired of GW who's face you do not see around here? I am thinking about who else would be interested in this site and has yet to hear about it.

I was kind of surprised you appeared surprised when I linked you to the site. Was that the first time you heard about it?
author=Veridianne link=topic=1022.msg14358#msg14358 date=1209956534
I guess you have a point. :-\

Do you know of anyone else that is tired of GW who's face you do not see around here? I am thinking about who else would be interested in this site and has yet to hear about it.

I was kind of surprised you appeared surprised when I linked you to the site. Was that the first time you heard about it?

Yeah it was the first time I have heard of this place...atleast I'm pretty sure. Before I never had a need to go anywhere else but now the way things are the link was the perfect push for me to leave.

Also I tried posting the topic in G&D linking to this site so anyone else interested could make the switch...unfourtunatly the mods there are too much of pussies. (They locked my topic) They say rm community is not the backbone of GW (RPG) and that we aren't needed (Magical Negro) but they are so AFRAID of lossing us. I think deep inside they now without us they have nothing.
YDS
I suppose so - do you know who else might be interested in this site?
Pages: first 123 next last