WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?

Pages: first prev 12 last
"Bloodletting and lobotomy were also of common practice in medicine not too long ago :)"

I don't know if equating an innocuous tool for self analysis and the removal of someone's frontal lobe is a fair analog. :3
That wasn't meant as an analogue but as a joke :P
My point was that although no science is 100% accurate, progress was made throughout the years, which is why I personally don't give much credibility to astrology.
I have nothing against it though.
Hey, well tell us your zodiac sign. I'm going to wager its Cancer based off your art style.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I know my sign thanks to Final Fantasy Tactics: Taurus. Not sure what my Chinese Zodiac is off-hand.
Well I'm a Capricorn although its description barely fits me. I think I also am a Pisces Rising, which is one of the signs I fit the least. So, meh.

I know I'm a Tiger in Chinese astrology but I don't know about all of its signs' descriptions.
Derp. The one with the horse and the arrows shooting out of its ass... Wait, what?
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
I'm a Sagittarius and i don't buy into this kind of thing. My description is only about 1/2 right.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Astrological Zodiac: Gemini.
Chinese Zodiac: Snake.
Wow. Today I learned I share a birthday with kentona... (seriously!)

I've always seen the 7/7 thing as a joke or a curse though. I'm a pretty unlucky fellow.
As far as astrological signs go, I'm a Scorpio. I don't know anything more than that so I don't know if I fit it in any way.

My parents are kind of big on Chinese astrology. The waited a year before having a child so that I would be born in the year of the Dragon. I don't think I really fit as a Dragon very well though. I should have been a Hare.
^
So you're a 88 child. I do believe there's something important about that year. Check out a list of movies from 88 and you might get the impression it lent an artistic power to its time. You know I just missed being an earth dragon. I was born as what the Chinese refer to as a fire rabbit by a hare's inch(har har) instead.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Assuming I'm reading the chart on Wikipedea right, I was born in the year of the Goat in the season of the Snake in accordance to the Chinese Zodiac.
Aries and a dog. Aries' traits fits perfectly to me, especially the good at sports part. :P

Also, my best friends tend to be Virgos because I need someone who's a masochist.

I know a lot on astrology and I'm not saying the traits applies to everyone but my guesses are almost always accurate when I analyze someone's zodiac based on their behaviour, looks, etc.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm a cock.

a lion cock
author=ivoryjones
Aries and a dog. Aries' traits fits perfectly to me, especially the good at sports part. :P

Also, my best friends tend to be Virgos because I need someone who's a masochist.

I know a lot on astrology and I'm not saying the traits applies to everyone but my guesses are almost always accurate when I analyze someone's zodiac based on their behaviour, looks, etc.

I'm also Aries and Dog. Aries doesn't fit me at all, though.

EDIT:

Well, that's not entirely true. I am very impatient.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Aquarius RE-PRE-SENT.

I was born in the year of the rat.
author=Zeuzio
I'm also Aries and Dog. Aries doesn't fit me at all, though.

EDIT:

Well, that's not entirely true. I am very impatient.

Yeah you're not jerk enough to be an Aries. Does your birthday lean more on mid march or mid april? Cuz you might have some Pisces/Taurus traits in you. Also ditto on the impatient part!

I'm surprise why Aries and Scorpio are the only 2 who have a lot of bad things written for them in the zodiac. I mean, yeah, Scorpio's puns and stalkerish nature is tiring and all but c'mon, we Aries have some good traits too even though we unknowingly offend people with our frankness
My birthday's in March, yeah. I also have a brother with a March birthday, and Aries fits him to a tee. His Chinese zodiac also happens to be tiger.

(Disclaimer: I'm not superstitious or anything. I just think it's a fun subject.)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=SorceressKyrsty
I'm a cock.

a lion cock

Maybe.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YOU SIR

win the internets

UUU
Pages: first prev 12 last