FF8 CANNIBAL MAFIA

Ok, I was stand against Dudesoft till the end last day, so I think it makes me quite safe against lynching.
Now, last voting turns out in some sort of prove for chana innocence for me. Well, not 100%, but at least I don't suspect her that much anymore.
Well, it might be obvious for anyone, but I still don't want to reveal who is she, so let her claim role... or keep it secret.
Anyways, my prime target for today is Gourd_Clae. With losing chana as suspect, he's most likely a villain for me now.
But I want to listen our cops first, so I'll vote later.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Looking at the votes for dude soft, a confirmed cannibal, there are only three who didn't vote for him at some stage: LockeZ, MrChearlie and Gourd_Clae. I will say that LockeZ hasn't been particularly suspicious, but he does come across as particularly crafty.
...rabitZ discover a cannibal... wants to talk with shinan...
if shinan is a cannibal... well that will be good because we know he is a cannibal but... wouldn't that be incredible strange XD

I wonder why he wants to talk with him, also if he is not the cannibal who will be?
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I just want to compare results with him! I trust his powers a little bit more than mine, although I know mine do work sometimes, since I found out night 2 that he was a hero and that seems to be correct so far.

Ok, anyone thinks it's a bad idea for me to reveal my findings now? Should I wait a bit more?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I was borderline convinced about Shinan yesterday but not really convinced enough to vote for him. I didn't vote for Dudesoft because the only evidence seemed to be the suspicious way he was acting/speaking, which I thought Shinan was being even worse about. My top two suspects right now are Gourd and Shinan, but this is based purely on how they've acted and talked, and not on any sort of substantial evidence, so I'm not ready to vote for either of them yet this early in the day. I want to hear the results of the investigation, at least.
Definitely reveal now, rabitZ.
rabitZ
Fine then, here it goes:
Night 3 I followed a hunch of mine and investigated Gourd_clae and he turned out as villain!
I still want to wait for Shinan results before casting my vote.
rabitZ
heh, ninja'd
Oh well, I'll take the first step.
#Lynch Gourd_Clae
MirrorMasq, as much as I'd not want to bring it up, rabitZ's ability of investigation isn't exactly the most solid thing in the world. rabitZ decision in waiting for Shinan's results are probably best. Besides, I'm not a cannibal.
I suspect you even without cops, they just pour oil on the flames. And it's useless to say "I'm not a cannibal". Everyone says so, no one will claim himself as a cannibal.
Well, with Shinan's results in your defence I might reconsider my vote, but I don't think it'll happen this way.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Yeah, I've already pointed out several times that you're suspicious, Gourd.

So I'm going to go with #lynch Gourd_Clae

They killed our vigilante because they knew we had them mostly figured out, you know. That way the vigilante couldn't get us two kills in one night.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I'm not too hesitant either (real question about Shinan...), so :
#Lynch Gourd_Clae
Wow, you didn't even ask for a role claim...
rabitZ
how about you role claim then? :)
Yay! I've always wanted to do this!
I'm Otis, Rinoa's Faithful Companion!
Basically, if Rinoa votes, I get 2 votes: one where I originally voted and another where Rinoa voted. Which didn't work out for me when I wanted a no lynch over lynching Despite. Also, I'm not informed as to who Rinoa is or their allignment.
I'm actually Angelo. I should've looked back at the PM. I frequently mix up Angelo with Otis.
chana
Could you be more explicit : I don't know these names, also are you saying that your faithful companion could be a cannibal in your last sentence? or did I get it all wrong?
Rinoa may be a cannibal and I'm not sure who is Rinoa. I accidentally said Otis instead of Angelo as I often mix those names up and I didn't look back at my Pm. There's basically another vote on Rinoa's side if she and I both vote. The vote is added in when all is said and done. I pretty much got screwed over on day 1 when Rinoa voted. Also, Angelo is Rinoa's dog and limit break in game.
chana
Could you give the user names of all these characters, thx.