I JUST HAD POTATO CHIPS FOR DINNER.

Pages: first prev 123 last
author=Jakester link=topic=1106.msg16578#msg16578 date=1210818640
Height: 5'7 or 5'8"
Weight: 219.3 lbs
Excercise Schedule: Maybe jog a mile once a month. No willpower.
Diet: None. Eat whatever.

Just to get down to it, I am "obese" according to the health charts I've seen. There's really nothing fun to do in this town and it sucks the willpower out of you to even go workout. Tried working out, but that didn't last long...

...You do want to see BoF VI, right? Not croaking before Capcom releases the next Breath of Fire should be quite a bit of motivation, I'd think. (And no, the series is not dead)

I'm 6'2, almost 28, and about 180 lbs. My job keeps me quite active, and I try to limit how much I eat. If I had a big meal in the morning, the rest of the day has smaller meals.

Conversely, I try TO have at least one good meal a day, or bad things happen. It's hard to do my job when tired. Running on nothing does that quickly.
I used to be a very fit guy and used to participate in fun runs and stuff like that. I tried competing in one the other day and after about 3 minutes i just couldn't be stuffed running anymore. I mostly eat whatever as well, no diets or such.
I used to be in incredible shape in highschool - I was playing hockey, soccer and volleyball, I was on the city and school track team (sprints, long jump, shot put), I used to ride my bike everywhere. I still remember all of my PBs.

Now I'm old and married.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I was jogging everyday last year. This winter killed my exercise habits, and I hardly eat when at home; just grabbing something quick at work. :\ Gotta start taking care of myself again.
Long story short, women suck.
author=kentona link=topic=1106.msg16658#msg16658 date=1210860651
I used to be in incredible shape in highschool - I was playing hockey, soccer and volleyball, I was on the city and school track team (sprints, long jump, shot put), I used to ride my bike everywhere. I still remember all of my PBs.

Now I'm old and married.

I use to jog all over the place usually of a morning and night. Now ever since i became a manager at my work i just don't find the time anymore. Lucky for me i have a good matabalysm. ;D
A lot of people jog here. No fellow weight-lifters?
Dudesoft
I was actually working towards this. No point jumping on the metal before I'm ready. So, pushups, sit ups, jogging, stretching; that was my game. But, like I said, gave it up over the winter. Such a demoralising damn winter.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=1106.msg17254#msg17254 date=1211322378

I do a bit of that too. Only when I'm really pissed off though. I figure either that or punch something/someone.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=1106.msg17254#msg17254 date=1211322378
I have been getting more and more into weight lifting. It's part of my weekly regimen.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
I've been trying to bulk up as well. I went from 206lbs to 175lbs in like a year now I'm up to 188-ish. My muscles are showing a little and god damnit it's awesome.
I would try and bulk up but i am happy with how i am. :)
Dudesoft
God that felt sweet. Just went for my first jog of the summer.
I lift weights occassionally. I'm more into cardio and stuff but I own some dumbells so I can work my shoulders and forearms and stuff. I am generally into the idea that you want to use all of the muscles in your body regularly so that parts of your body don't atrophy. But I definitely don't do heavy lifting because I actually think muscles are pretty gross.
Dudesoft
I agree in a way. My old man is a heavy-lifter, one of those "Strong Man" competition body types. So his arms are as big as my head, and that kind of scares me. I don't want that power. He's TOO strong, imo.
author=Dudesoft link=topic=1106.msg17349#msg17349 date=1211406077
I agree in a way. My old man is a heavy-lifter, one of those "Strong Man" competition body types. So his arms are as big as my head, and that kind of scares me. I don't want that power. He's TOO strong, imo.

Well at least in grade school when kids would argue about who could beat whose dad you would automatically win.
Dudesoft
lol that was my sister's line.
I totally just had a baked sweet potato for dinner, it was awesome! But alas, I don't really know what to put on a baked sweet potato, somebody give me some hints! I tried ranch dressing, but it didn't go over very well. I find they are very tasty on their own, but I want to explore a little!
Bacon bits and sour cream?

Onions?

Or do the twice baked potato:
Bake a potato, cut it in half, scrape out the insides, mash them up with things like green onions and bacon bits, then put the filling back into the skins and bake once more :). Now you can put on some sour cream (if you didn't include that in the filling)
author=Chartley link=topic=1106.msg17372#msg17372 date=1211425800
I totally just had a baked sweet potato for dinner, it was awesome! But alas, I don't really know what to put on a baked sweet potato, somebody give me some hints! I tried ranch dressing, but it didn't go over very well. I find they are very tasty on their own, but I want to explore a little!

you cram it full of the fattiest most tasty treats you can find.
author=Chartley link=topic=1106.msg17372#msg17372 date=1211425800

Popular condiments are:

- Salty cooked meats (mostly bacon)
- Tangy cheeses (such as cheddar)
- Sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Chives
- "neutral" vegetables (tomatoes, onions, green peppers) (tomatoes TASTE like vegetables OK)
- Spices (red pepper, curry etc)
Pages: first prev 123 last