DEXTER S8(UNLESS YOU'RE ON SEASON 7, POST AWAY ANYWAY)

Pages: first prev 12 last
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Katia Winter is hot.

So is Yvonne.

Well, that serial killer cure didn't work. Deb's just gonna live with it.

I can see Dexter's gonna slip up more, letting his killers go.

But I suspect Deb's gonna get pissed and all jelly when Dexter flirts with Hannah, realizing they're a match made in killer heaven.

I think I like Katia a lot more than Yvonne. I'm really adoring her Nadia character quite a bit. I hope that she makes it to the end of the season and does manage to open her dog walking business. Hopefully nothing bad happens to her or Quinn for what the two of them are up to.

I hope that Dexter manages to track down what's his face. I forget his name already so I'm just going to call him Minotaur Man. He probably would have killed Deb, and I don't think Dexter will let that go.

author=Itaju
Just give them a few episodes. Isaak has the possibility to become the best villain (but hes still has to top some of Trinities achievements)

There's a guy who has seen at least up to episode 5 for reviewing purposes. He said that if we like Isaak, we're going to like him a lot more in episode 4... and then EVEN MORE in episode 5! Can't wait to see what Isaak does because he steals every scene that he is in.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Looks like he'll send someone off to stalk and kill Dexter, seeing as he seems to know something. From the new promo, Issac is at Dexter's house, I presume. Surely, the nanny might die next week, or Harrison gets kidnapped, again.

Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Jesus christ, dexter has turned into such an embarrassingly overly repetitive wishy washy blah blah dark passenger blah blah bullshit.

How about dexter vs. a cool serial killer for once?

Not some religious closet homo douche or some hipster with a fetish for mannequins.

The trinity killer season was the only good one, season 1 was also good but only because of the black guy.

The rest is shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
He's up against the Mob this time. Sikro will be a great villain.

Travis was lame though. Louis was built up, thinking he'll be a great bad guy, but he was nothing.

Edit: Wow, that was a awesome episode 4, He finally gets his man :p , can't wait for next week as I saw in the promos/preview Hannah is a baddie obviously, he's got two nemesis's, Hannah is first, I wonder if Sirko and Hannah team up to fight off Dexter and Debra.

LOL this week's episode was awesome, and funny, when Dexter goes apeshit and says fuck.
author=benos
LOL this week's episode was awesome, and funny, when Dexter goes apeshit and says fuck.

Haha, that was the highlight of the episode for me. Dexter's kill room scenes are fantastic this year and are a lot like they were in the first two seasons. From Dexter mocking Speltzer's yelling of the word fuck to how he goofed around in the wheelchair before killing Victor, this season is just oozing classic Dexter and I love it.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=Despite
Jesus christ, dexter has turned into such an embarrassingly overly repetitive wishy washy blah blah dark passenger blah blah bullshit.

How about dexter vs. a cool serial killer for once?

Not some religious closet homo douche or some hipster with a fetish for mannequins.

The trinity killer season was the only good one, season 1 was also good but only because of the black guy.

The rest is shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

Sirko is close to a cool serial killer dude. Which the patience is waning me enough for Dex and him to face off, even so it's pretty early in the season, so it's close. I believe he'll go send some assassins' for Dex to deal with.
Looks like the Viktor theory proved to be correct after all.

Also, I looked at the casting for the final four episodes. Deputy Captain Tom Matthews (DP? Wasn't he forced out?) is listed in three of them. Awesome. He's one of my all time favourite characters on the show, so I'm glad that he's finally going to show his face this season.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Tom might actually know about Dexter to Harry, and could kill LaGuerta. That's my two cents.
It was Tom who told Dexter that Harry commit suicide, wasn't it? I think what Tom does could go either way, but I feel like he wouldn't cover for a (suspected) serial killer just because of his rivalry with LaGuerta.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Wow, so the Arsonist survives, Deb seems worried that Dexter will be caught because the guy would recognize him.

I'm got confused at the end with Debra.

edit: I'm sure they said a witness properly saw Dexter kill Hannah's father or try to kill the Arstonist. Bobby is obviously the bald guy.
Holy shit.

That's about all I have to say about the finale.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Yes, holy shit balls, more like it.

Blow your socks off style. Debra, why you. What is Deb now?
been waiting until i watched the entire show to read this topic, although there's not much here. i literally just finished watching the season 7 finale. crazy shit. i heard that it was gonna be over so i though this was the last season, so i figured she would shoot him. the end.

but nope, SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!

i personally think that there are no bad episodes of dexter. i will agree that travis marshall was a shitty character, but so what? everybody else is still awesome and there's all kinds of other shit to focus on. i've never watched a show with so many HOLY FUCK moments. no filler. just holy fucks to the max.

i seriously want to make a dexter game in RPGmaker

- - -

how about this guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Twitchell

:o
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Season 8 is looking pretty good.
i don't like spoilers so i won't watch the trailer. i dont even like watching the last few seconds of the episode that says what happens next, even though i plan to watch the next episode right away.

i like how netflix, on ps3, automatically cuts away before that part and skips the intro of the next ep. just end one, some credits, and boom. you start the next one at the screen that says the name of the ep. i watched the first 6 seasons on netflix in like 4 days xD i got sick and decided to try dexter and got hooked.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Who is Deb now? That is the question, I seen the trailer for season 8, brilliantly questionable about Deb's behavior.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Extended Trailer. Holy crap. SPOILERS.

Invalid YouTube URLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6ckzE5vT0wc
Pages: first prev 12 last