TOP TEN TOPIC: NEW CHARACTERS IN SUPER SMASH BROS.

Pages: first prev 12 last
I'm still waiting on Toad and Captain N.
Me, revisiting my list:

10. Master Chief (and/or DOOMGUY)
Representation from the FPS genre. I'd take either one.

9. Master Higgins
From the Adventure Island games, which are awesome. Smash needs more shirtless tubby guys anyway.

8. Shantae
A charming hair-whipping genie would be fun addition.

7. Scrooge McDuck
DuckTales was iconic. Plus the moon theme needs to be in the game. I have no idea what his moveset would be like, though.

6. Paper Mario
I think this is a distinct enough character to warrant a slot. I mean, we have, what? like 7 Links now?

5. Jibanyan
Some Yokai Watch represenation would be nice (though the buzz around that game series has really died down this past year or so)

4. Captain N
Okay, so he wasn't in a game, but he was in his own cartoon. He's too cool NOT to have.

3. Bomberman
Bomberman! How didn't he make it into SSB Ultimate as a full fledged character, anyway?

2. Crono
Okay, yes, there are a lot of sword wielding jRPG heroes. Crono would still be awesome, though.

1. Toad/Captain Toad
This guy kicked ass in Super Mario Bros. 2, and he's in every Mario game except SSB for some unknown reason. Add him! Toad isn't just Princess Peach's slave/meatshield.

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
HMMMM

For me it would be...

1. Bravely Default (either the four main partymembers as reskins, or at least Tiz)

2. Jude from Tales of Vesperia

3. One of the funky classes from the 7th Dragon Series, like Duelist, or Hacker.

4. Shantae

5. Jibanyan, with all the other types as reskins

6. PAPER LUIGI, and his skills involve using those companions of his from Thousand Year Door.

7. The New She-Ra! Why the hell not.

8. Darth Vader with reskins of Kylo Ren

9. A MOTHER FUCKING GUNDAM

10. Cyborg Ninja from Metal Gear Solid

1. Hatsune Miku
2. Reimu Hakurei
3. Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden
4. Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes
5. Michelle from Bang Dream
6. Negan from Tekken
7. Phoenix Wright
8. The goose from Untitled Goose Game