WHY ISN'T THERE AN E3 TOPIC?

The roster is too big as it is. I would cut it down to 20 or 22.

Mario
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Kirby
Link
Fox
Pikachu
Samus
Yoshi
Ness
Captain Falcon
Bowser
Zelda
Peach
Ike
Pit
Meta Knight
Sonic
Megaman
Simon Belmont
Master Higgins
Bomberman
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=kentona
The roster is too big as it is. I would cut it down to 20 or 22.

Wut... No way. The longevity of Smash Bros game life is massive, man. People play the shit out of it. I say MORE characters is better. More to learn, explore, play. Choices being wider would be wicked. That's always bugged me about Smash Bros in the past, thinking that 'I wish there was character X'
Nintendo said the rooster wouldn't exceed Brawl's amount though. So expect around 30-ish, not including alternate forms (Like Sheik/Zelda)
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
THE ROOSTER IS BIGGER THAN BRAWL
I can't believe I forgot him. Yes. Yes it does.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
GRS that vid pretty much assures that I'll never touch an Xbox. Way to put themselves over consumers.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Animal Crossing Villager's smash attack will be summoning Nook to land you with a mortgage you can never pay off.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS

this is the reason I still love Nintendo

Miyamoto, what are you doing in there? You're not a banana!
That's hilarious, don't see many Microsoft and Sony take there job too seriously.

They should make Tom Nook playable in SSB and his final smash would be upgrading his shop in the middle of the stage, everyone goes inside it, then the shop explodes. (and yes I am pretty tired right now...)
+stage with portals and glados
+Guybrush and/or Lechuck
+Reimu
-Fit Trainer

That's my dream smash game
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Medievil 3

omg this
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Invalid YouTube URLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X1XaT0b8IiE

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Well Sony has won the PR war. Now how shall they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?
author=GreatRedSpirit
e: If it ever goes down just click on this to get a whole list of reuploads

Woke up few minutes ago, turned on the PC, randomly checked the forum and found this. Made me laugh :D Oh Microsoft...
author=Billwilliams
Well Sony has won the PR war. Now how shall they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?
Well... Sony did confirm a PlayStation Plus subscription is required for online play using PS4. PlayStation Plus costs $49.99 a year. It's other features include cloud saves, automatic game updates, and access to a monthly title from Sony's Instant Game Collection.
author=Zeuzio
PS4 and Wii U for me would be ideal(and a nice PC!). But I have no monies! Also, mandatory PS+ for online multiplayer is a bit of a bummer, but PS+ is awesome supposedly so eh.

Excited for Nintendo's thing tomorrow because SMASH BROS.

Most downloadable titles with online multiplayer on the PS3 - for instance “Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light” – it’s very easy to find someone else to play with online within the first few months of it’s release. But 3 or 4 months later, once everyone has had a chance to play it, it immediately becomes very difficult to find another player online to play these games with.

...Now what’s interesting about Playstation Plus though, is that once it’s offered as a free downloadable title, there’s renewed interest, giving these games that have been released 6 months ago an extended shelf life and new online activity, just because it’s now being offered as a free downloadable title for Playstation Plus members.

I mean, I’m kind of bummed that online multiplayer won't be free on the PS4 but at this point because of the nature of these online multiplayer games, it seems almost inevitable at this point; Even though online multiplayer was free on PS3, I could never find anyone to play a particular online game with. I always had a much easier time just downloading or seeing whatever game was being made available for free on Playstation Plus.
online multiplayer will still be free... just not on the PS4 or Xbone.

Choose your system wisely.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
author=kentona
online multiplayer will still be free... just not on the PS4 or Xbone.

Choose your system wisely.

There are other consoles with online multiplayer?