WHY ISN'T THERE AN E3 TOPIC?

Pages: first 12345 next last
Apparently this is a place to watch a stream:
http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/live.html

In an ongoing effort to make all games into an FPS, Plants vs Zombies is now a FPS.

Titanfall looks good.

Battlefield 4 looks wet.

idunno about anything else because I don't play games much anymore, but I figured an E3 topic would be nice. Posts vids or whatever.

EDIT:

ooooo a new Star Wars Battlefront game!! I am excited now! I might have to get an XBONE... yikes.
Only things I wanna see at E3 are:

Golden sun 4 (This one most likely will come though..on my list anyway~)
Breath of Fire VI
Medievil 3
A new Gauntlet game
shadow hearts 4
Dark Cloud 3
Legend of Dragoon sequel/prequel/remake
Onimusha 5

..Anything else, well good for it, but I'd rather cling onto my never gonna happen hopes~ :3
WHY IS DRIBBLING IMPORTANT??
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I would play the fuck out of a Plants vs Zombies FPS.
Dark Cloud 3 please. And get your basketball game game out of my face, EA. I don't even want YOU in my face.
EA's..not on my good side, tbh lol..they really just remake the exact same games over and over again. I could either play NFL Blitz or Madden 2002 that I own on the ps1 and have the same experience. :p

(That being said, I'm not all that into sports if at all anyway, so.. :D)
Where was my new NHL game? :<
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I've just been watching the Dragon Age 3 trailer over and over

I just want Sega to localize Yakuza 5.

They probably won't though, because in their words: the fans haven't done a good enough job promoting the series in the West. 'Cause apparently that's our job.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Having all the numbered games in the series (except the ninth), I want to see me some Might and Magic X - Legacy coverage. Low chance of that, seeing it's being developed by Ubisoft.
Can't wait to see Final Fantasy XIV at E3! :)

I would also love for SE or Nintendo to release the remake of DW7 and/or DWM: Terry's Wonderland.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I'm waiting for Fallout 4.
"During Ubisoft's E3 keynote, it was revealed that South Park: The Stick of Truth's launch has been narrowed down to Holiday 2013. The turn-based RPG, which Ubisoft recently acquired from defunct publisher THQ, is currently in development at Obsidian Entertainment."

..but, which holiday?? There are so many. I am going to say... Canada Day (July 1). Yes. Let's go with that.

Also, Obsidian makes good RPGs.
author=sbester
I just want Sega to localize Yakuza 5.

They probably won't though, because in their words: the fans haven't done a good enough job promoting the series in the West. 'Cause apparently that's our job.

Add the Yakuza 1+2 HD to that list for me.

(C'mon Sega you don't even have to dub it or anything. Just translate the text and add subtitles and you're done! One guy did a LP of Kenzan! and just threw in his own subs and whatnot for all the text, both over voices and text. Why can't you? Release it over PSN to reduce cost or whatever, just give us Kiryu HEAT ACTION Taxi Driving!)
Is it wrong for me laugh when I saw the PS4? :P
I laughed too. I'm also hyped for it! $400 for those who missed it. XBone is $500.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I'm not planning on buying a next-gen console yet, but this... this is too perfect to ignore:

Stay classy, Sony.

Also, I wish Titanfall was more about how ridiculous and awesome mechs would be. I wish I could fly around in a hot pink or corvette red one and rain missles from the sky.
Ahahahahahaha! Sony just shot MS in the back with that. XD
PS4 and Wii U for me would be ideal(and a nice PC!). But I have no monies! Also, mandatory PS+ for online multiplayer is a bit of a bummer, but PS+ is awesome supposedly so eh.

Excited for Nintendo's thing tomorrow because SMASH BROS.
Welp, Final Fantasy XV(used to be Versus XIII) and Kingdom Hearts III will "finally" be coming out..sad that I haven't even gotten a ps3 yet..so yeah, wonder when I'll get those two games~ ;3
Pages: first 12345 next last