SPORTS

Pages: 1
What sports do you like? Do you play any sports?

I like to play Tennis occasionally on a Saturday morning as well as soccer which i play often with friends down at my local club. The types of sports i like to watch would be Tennis and Soccer. I am planning on going on a holiday to Australia again so i can see the Australian Open.
i like to play basketball with my friends during the weekends. we get together at one of our houses, play, and then freeload off the fridge XD
"I don't like sports...no one does." Name that quote!

Aside from general fitness(running, weight lifting), no sports for me. Used to as a kid though.
I like to play sports but most of my friends are video game nerds or fat or old or whatever so I don't do very many sports anymore. I play frisbee sometimes though. I have been thinking about joining up with a bar league and playing volleyball or something.

However I am a pretty athletic person. I go for a long jog almost every single day, and do crunches/incline pushups/etc to keep my body lithe and flexible.
I like Hockey.

I play hockey in one of the adult rec leagues in my city (there are about 10-15 adult leagues in my city of 200,000, each with 6+ teams.

Hockey is huge in the Canadian prairies.

I also watch CFL on occasion (go Roughriders!). Most other sports are boring to watch.
My favourite sport is waking up.
author=kentona link=topic=1409.msg21888#msg21888 date=1214505231
Hockey is huge in the Canadian prairies.

I remember when the Flames got beaten by Tampa Bay Lightning. Manly tears. :'(
author=brandonabley link=topic=1409.msg21876#msg21876 date=1214499909
I like to play sports but most of my friends are video game nerds or fat or old or whatever so I don't do very many sports anymore. I play frisbee sometimes though. I have been thinking about joining up with a bar league and playing volleyball or something.

However I am a pretty athletic person. I go for a long jog almost every single day, and do crunches/incline pushups/etc to keep my body lithe and flexible.

Want to start a club?

I myself am into weight lifting and boxing. I wasn't too athletic in high school, but once college hit, I saw the light. That light was beautiful.
Yeah, i used to play sport a lot when i was younger playing competition tennis every saturday morning but now i just don't find the time.
I use to run track but knees got old way to fast..sigh I was a fast man in back in my day. (I'm still fast, I just can't maintain it anymore like I use too.)

Right now I love Basketball, though I hate team sports in general because everyone takes the game wayyyy to seriously, people get really freaking childish over stupid things that it makes the game no fun.

After that, though its not a "sport" per say, I love working out in general; Love my abs.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
In highschool I used to play football. I was a left guard on the line and was on the kickoff team. Though, needless to say... I sucked. The only reason I was on the field was cause the school has small number of players. >_<

I also did javelin in track and the 100 meter dash. Only did it for two years though and quit.
I still remember my PBs in track & field:

60m dash: 7.87s
100m dash: 11.53s
200m dash: 24.73s
400m dash: 54.55s
Long Jump: 6.20m
Shot Put: 11.53m

My best season of competitive hockey was when I was in Bantam (14-15): I had 51 goals and 56 assists in 50 games.

In high school volleyball I played middle (even though I'm only 5'10" on a good day). I got MVP for my grade 12 year.

I ran 3100m during the 12-minute-run.

I played goalie in soccer. The last game of the year I played mid and ended up scoring 3 goals.

I got my Bronze Medallion in swimming (the next level was Bronze Cross, then lifeguard).

Now I am fat and out of shape. Yay sedentary lifestyle! *sigh*
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I enjoy watching and used to play Rugby. Rugby is our national sport and is fun as hell. Ive always wanted to try out American Football though, looks like fun. I used to be a hardout Soccer player(Got a medal and into the national under 16s team) but it wasn't for me. Also used to play Cricket, Tennis and Hockey.

I want to get into Parkour and stuff though, it's not really that big over here. I keep in pretty good shape and can run pretty far without getting truly tired for a smoker. I only really started getting into working out and stuff after my drug phase, kept my mind off things. Plus loved my abs and I get into too many fights.
author=kentona link=topic=1409.msg22026#msg22026 date=1214577857
400m dash: 54.55s

Damn kentona, 54.55s for a 400m is awesome! Did you run in any State Championships?. It may not be first place worthy for states, but it's competitive, and I don't want to hear any humility.

My personal best was only 57.63, hahaha!
I ran in Provincials. Placed like 12th or something.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
I played baseball basketball and football up until my senior year of high school, now I really only play pickup games of basketball when my friends aren't too high to play. :-\

Sometimes we get a pickup game of football when there's enough people and that usually ends with somebody bleeding a disgusting amount. Go figure.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I got 6.something in the 50m dash in 9th grade.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
I was a huge track nerd in high school. I absolutely loved long jump, hurdles, and high jump. I still run at night for psychological and health reasons, but not nearly as much since I'm a geezer. I still have the wirey track guy build though, and don't plan on losing it!

Not very good at ball sports though, except soccer, since I have zero depth perception.
I used to be really good at running with long distance being my favourite. I still run quite often now but not as much as i used to.
Pages: 1