WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE ON YOUR TO PLAY LIST?

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Properly more lunar wish
Updated my list:

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (again)
Final Fantasy 6 (again)
Chrono Trigger (again)
Hard Reset
Serious Sam 3
Clickr
Maybe a few RPG Maker games
I lost count and can't be asked to list them, majority of them are from Sony's PS+ service and those Indie bundles. About 40+ I guess.

Also, pretty much this:

author=Link_2112
I hate to admit it, but I think I'm out growing the desire to play video games *shame*
Metal Gear Solid
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Tomodachi Life
Xenosaga
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
My TO PLAY list includes:
-Final Fantasy I
-Pokemon Blue
-Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Earthbound
-Final Fantasy IV
-Hero's Realm (kentona's awesome game)

The rest is private!
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Oddworld: New n' Tasty (When it comes out on PC, not shelling out 600 dollars for one game.)
Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag (Waiting for Halloween or Christmas Steam sales so I can get it cheap.)
Nier
Heavy Rain
Ride to Hell: Retribution
Bayonetta
No More Heroes
Killer is Dead
FF X-2 HD

... I search through all the ps3 bargain bins for uncommon (for rural Australia, anyway) titles, especially infamously bad/cheesy ones.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
Bought an Xbox360 about one year ago including about 8 games.
Played one for 20, shut it down and it has not been used since :(
I guess it's pretty bad when I have trouble figuring out how to even
use the controls and can't get through the first screens to even try
playing a Xbox game :(

Really don't enjoy the type of games made for the newer consoles.
I prefer Legend of Zelda and the kind of games on RMN, so my DeskTop has
approx. 25 game icons and I play about 3-5hrs a day...
I forgot Bioshock 2. Skipped it for Infinite but was planning on actually playing it.

e: I keep forgetting that I have the HD version of Ico/Shadow of the colossus. Need to play those at some point, too :/
e: Okay, now I've (I think) completed my Suda51 ps3 collection - bought Shadows of the Damned yesterday. Also, Asura's Wrath, and the original Fallout.

Bought Resonance of Fate after eyeing it for months.
my list is actually quite small.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Syberia 1
Syberia 2
Terarria
Deadly Premonition:The Director's cut.
Saints Row IV
Payday:The Heist
author=Caninemm
my list is actually quite small.
Deadly Premonition:The Director's cut.

Great game but from what I've seen, the PS3 version is pretty titty. The inconsistencies with the new cut scenes are off putting too.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Out of the original list I posted nearly two years ago, I've only managed to play the YAWGH, because it was only like 45 minutes long.

whoops
Yooka-Laylee is the only thing on my "to play" list right now. Everything else is just by coincidence/at random.

Can't wait for October 2016!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I downloaded Bioshock 2 but I never even finished Bioshock 1. Not sure how that worked out, exactly.

I downloaded TERA with the intention to play it and got my catgirl loli to level 3. My PC can't handle the graphics, though. Also it did the exact opposite of gripping me with the story.

The Witcher and The Witcher 2 have the same problem. PC sucks too much. They'll return to my To Play list when I get a new computer.

Hammerwatch, Chantelise, and Final Fantasy Type-0 are okayish games that I played about two hours of each. I will return to them one day when I run out of other games (hahahahaha)

Looking through my Steam library, I... Wait. Hold on. I own Mass Effect 2? What? When did I buy that? What the hell? I would remember that!

I bought Shadows of Mordor a while back, and fully intend to play it when my dad visits; he's a massive Lord of the Rings nut and I want to play it with him.

I also have shortcuts to Aura Kingdom, Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Momodora, Momodora 2, Touhou: Wandering Souls, Prey, Agarest Zero, The Banner Saga: Factions, Skyborn, Dreaming Mary, Stars Favour, Sweet Lily Dreams, To The Moon, and Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes on my desktop, but I don't even remember what any of those games are. Obviously I downloaded them and fully intended to play them at some point; the shortcuts are right on my desktop.
I keep starting games, getting a decent way in to them, but then take a break for a day or so and then just don't touch them again. I need to quit that!

Stuff I started recently and should probably go back to and finish:
Psychonauts (I'm pretty sure I'm near the end)
Metal Gear Rising
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
Wild ARMs
Silent Bomber
Sonic Colors
Super Mario 3D World
I-Ninja
Katamari Damacy
And others I guess but I can't think of them right now.

After that, I want to take another stab at Starfox Adventures, and maybe try out some of these 360 games I got for free or cheap like:
Dark Souls
Skyrim
Oblivion
The Witcher 2
Mass Effect
Batman: Arkham City
And others I guess but I can't think of them right now.
author=turkeyDawg
Stuff I started recently and should probably go back to and finish:

I-Ninja

I played that game when I was a kid,I highly recommend it.A very solid action adventure game.
Yeah, I don't know why I buy videogames tbh
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
After wrapping up the RMN Birthday games, I'm going to give Dragon Warrior 1 and 2 on the NES another chance.
Uncharted 3 and Kingdom Hearts 2.5, fo sho. Uncharted 2 is probably one of my favorite games of all time right now, so for me it's a no-brainer. That, and since KH 2.5 is essentially an HD KH2 Final Mix, I'm gon' be playing the fuck outta that.