SEARCHING FOR PEOPLE THAT CAN IMPROVE MY SCRIPT OF MY 3 FINAL TEAR GAMES

Pages: 1
Hi, I was wondering if there are people here who would like to improve the scripts of the Final Tear games. My native language is not English and that’s the reason why my script needs a lot of improvement. So if you are a good English writer and you want to help me I would be really grateful.

If you want to help me let me know and we arrange something. Thanks in advance!
By the "script," do you mean dialogue and such, or do you mean something relating to the storyline?

Not that I can't do both, if it comes to that.

I've got some other commitments on my plate, so I can't offer it all of my time, but I might be able to help you out.
Mostly spelling and sentence errors and maybe that some lines are written better to capture the emotion of the scene. I had a lot of complaints that the text is written that some scenes are not taken serious while they should be.

You can also do parts of the script every help is appreciated. What is the best way that I can contact you?
You can use private messages on this site. I'm here often enough that I should get them quickly. I'll give you my email if you need to send anything with larger files.
I have a Masters degree in English and some spare time. I would be happy to help you with this.
Ok that sounds good I will contact u both after this weekend!
Yo Jericho I send u a message but haven't heard from you in days ur still in this?
Pages: 1