2014 INDIE GAME DEVELOPMENT CONTEST: $10,000 GRAND PRIZE!

Healy can absolutely make his Naruto parody because it's a parody. That was one of the most clear copyright clauses: a parody of the parent work is allowed.
aight, I think I have given you suckers enough of a head start. *cracks knuckles*

Time to start this bad boy.
Go Go Kentona! You might actually finish it on time if you start now! :DDD

e: To elaborate for those who think I am seriously supporting one person over another - kentona, in case you didn't realise, is well known for his joking about starting event games. I am about 97% sure he is joking about creating a game for this event, as evidenced by the :DDD in my above post and the fact that he's yet to complete an event-started game. If you believe I am being biased towards him because I said the above line, you can be assured that I am not. I care not who makes what when it comes to games and judging them - I hold them all as equal until proven otherwise by playing the damn things. This post was made in jest and if you think I am being biased towards him or others you can go to hell. I have not talked to anyone about their games at all, even friends. In fact, I have kept my distance from those friends who are competing in the competition to avoid unintentional bias, as well as staying as far away from any talk about the event at all. I don't check any threads (bar this one) dealing with the event and feel that I am completely unbiased when it comes to judging so to you, the one person who felt that this post was my showing bias towards someone when I didn't give you more support about your declined game due to it being one of the contest games, I hope this assuages your mind in this matter.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
I think Kentona should do it, though.
author=Liberty
e: To elaborate for those who think I am seriously supporting one person over another - kentona, in case you didn't realise, is well known for his joking about starting event games. I am about 97% sure he is joking about creating a game for this event, as evidenced by the :DDD in my above post and the fact that he's yet to complete an event-started game. If you believe I am being biased towards him because I said the above line, you can be assured that I am not. I care not who makes what when it comes to games and judging them - I hold them all as equal until proven otherwise by playing the damn things. This post was made in jest and if you think I am being biased towards him or others you can go to hell. I have not talked to anyone about their games at all, even friends. In fact, I have kept my distance from those friends who are competing in the competition to avoid unintentional bias, as well as staying as far away from any talk about the event at all. I don't check any threads (bar this one) dealing with the event and feel that I am completely unbiased when it comes to judging so to you, the one person who felt that this post was my showing bias towards someone when I didn't give you more support about your declined game due to it being one of the contest games, I hope this assuages your mind in this matter.

this is the greatest lie ive ever read

you will not fool me
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
yeah nice try Liberty
Hey! I've finished plenty of event-started games!

...just never in time for the actual event deadline.

(But I am genuinely curious about the minor freak-out. was someone giving you flak over that?)

(also also, there is a 99.9% chance I will not submit anything to this event by the deadline)
It'd probably help if you began the games at the start of events. XD

(just a little. they were new so they didn't realise your background when it came to event games (;p) and saw this as some sort of favouritism on my part, especially as I'd just told them that I couldn't expand more on my explanation on why their game got denied else it could be thought of as bias - Decky and I already talked about how I'd deal with games on queue that were for the event and we both agreed I'd give the general spiel of "Game requires x and y" but not go into details. the person thought I was being biased towards you and that it was unfair that I'd just told them I couldn't give them more in case it was seen as biased too. bad timing, I guess. not a big deal, really, just figured I'd point out here in case others thought I was being biased too xp )
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I see people talking and quoting Liberty but I don't see... OMG SHE CHANGED HER AVATAR!?!

Haha, didn't even see that. I honestly can't wait to see what comes from this competition, especially with that kind of incentive. Wish I could join in though, have the perfect idea for it :(
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
author=Tau
I see people talking and quoting Liberty but I don't see... OMG SHE CHANGED HER AVATAR!?!

Haha, didn't even see that. I honestly can't wait to see what comes from this competition, especially with that kind of incentive. Wish I could join in though, have the perfect idea for it :(
So make something with the idea, if it's not part of the contest. Why waste a perfectly good idea?
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Darken
author=Liberty
this is the greatest lie ive ever read

you will not fool me

it's an edit so it's not true.
for the record, I still haven't started anything.
for the record, I expected no less
;p

@cash: I edited in "(bar this one)" because it occurred to me that posting in this thread shows that I'd actually been on a thread about the event and thus people could point that out. I didn't want to make a liar of myself. xp

Now stare into my avatar's eyes and let me steal your soooooul~
BREAKING NEWS: I still haven't started.
XD

Figures. Waiting for that last minute reveal, eh?
I need 10.000 . Time to play Galaxian before it's too late
First the simple one: the SMBNES engine allows you to make Mario levels and games in the style of the original http:iamanass.com Super Mario Bros. for the NES. It's pretty easy to use, and it has starman! Requires Java to be installed, though.

Are you worried about 70-487 exam dump dumps exam testking.co.uk - 3605 dumps preparation? We offer up-to-dated hood practice questions and www.holycross.edu dumps with Sterling College exam pass guarantee of mcts training.
Wat.

Oh, spam. Right.

Or... wrong topic???