SLASH DOES ART

Pages: first prev 123 last
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
so does one guy have a stripe on his shirt that's a stripe, and some other chick(?) have a stripe on her(?) shirt that's actually a ribbon? because that seems both confusing and oddly samey-but-not

(i'm sorry that the above paragraph makes no sense)
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
It's okay Craze, I managed to struggle though

short answer: yes

long answer: yea, Mirror Boy has a stripe and Lily has a sash, it was kind of a quickie doodle so all the designs are simple and samey

longest honest answer: I usually give Mirror Boy a striped shirt and I wanted to give Lily one of those blouses with the little ribbon around the midsection because they're cute and the kind of thing she would wear, and after I drew them I noticed they looked kinda samey but I had to go to work. In general I need more practice with clothing design, I always make them so boring and simple ;_;

EDIT: Oh yea, someone's helping me with the art & design for these characters for Bossgame and I'm really excited about it /o/
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I'M NOT DEAD YET!!

One of my favorite character designs from Undertale! This picture looks super rough to me now, but I learned a lot when I was working on it - color, lighting, the process of turning a sketch into an illustration. I haven't done the latter often.

Character doodles for Bossgame! Mirror Boy, Anna, and... ???

I'm trying to practice every morning, but since I rarely have more than an hour (because I'm also working on Bossgame then too...) I don't get much further than a sketch. I need to practice actual illustration and turning roughs into solid work still, so I'll have to find a place to fit that in..! Stay tuned!
unity
You're magical to me.
Absolutely lovely! :D Your character designs are wonderful ^_^
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=unity
Absolutely lovely! :D Your character designs are wonderful ^_^

Thanks, Unity :D :D :D

Although, I can't take credit for the last one, I left that design up to accha (and she did a fantastic job ofc! her dress and hair and everything are all wonderful) but you'll be seeing more of her~

I rewatched Game of Thrones and sketched the second hottest guy!

Lily doodle! She's a great tank in BOSSGAME, but I'm sure the armor gets tiring to wear after a while~
I'm still not happy with my lineart, but you gotta churn the milk to make the butter, right? I think that's a phrase?

Back in the day I was really into FLCL, so when they announced more I decided to draw this little punk~

I'm trying to stay on top of practice between working and promoting BOSSGAME stuff! I'll post everything I can stand up here~
unity
You're magical to me.
Niiiiice! :DDD

Wait, they announced more FLCL!?
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=unity
Niiiiice! :DDD

Wait, they announced more FLCL!?

Yea!!

http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/24/11301854/flcl-season-two-new-episodes-toonami

I don't what to expect and I'm usually pretty leery about making sequels to things that don't need them, but, I did really love FLCL, and if the soundtrack is half as good as the original I'll be psyched anyway :D
unity
You're magical to me.
OMG! :DDDD

Yeah, no idea how that'll turn out, but, fingers crossed ^_^
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Hey! It's been a long time. I really miss posting art in here, and while I haven't been illustrating as much recently, I've been doing lots of pixel art and animation for a game I'm working on! I wanted to share some gifs here, for anyone who was interested :D

It's a new version of Bossgame! It's... pretty different than the one I was working on a few years ago. It's a high-speed boss rush, starring two girlfriends who fight devils for money.

You can probably get an idea of what it's like from these:

I only had a little bit of experience with pixels before this, and I had NO idea how to animate. It's been really fun to learn and I think I've ended up with a pretty weird & cool style.

Anyway, thanks for checking out my stuff, as always. Have a good one <3
Pages: first prev 123 last