[RMXP] CHANGE LOCATION OF PAGE WAIT ICON?

Pages: 1
I'm not sure where to find the code to do so, but I'd like to move the page wait icon (or whatever it's called)...

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you very much guys.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The Window class is controlled internally and cannot be edited. It's one of the bits of code that's hidden an isn't included in the RGSS.

You can disable the message pause icon completely though by changing true to false on line 224 of the Window_Message script. Or by editing the system graphic so that there's an empty spot where that icon should be. After which, if you were determined, I suppose you could potentially edit the message scripts to add your own pause icon?
Ah, okay, thank you very much for your reply.
So my methods of combing through the scripts wasn't the issue, it was simply that I was looking for something which cannot be found.
I was looking to change the windowskin and make the animation a corner of paper being turned over.
Perhaps I'll remove the default animation as you mentioned and figure a way to display an animation of my own in the corner.
If not, it's no big deal, I just thought it would look cool. :)
Thanks again!
Pages: 1