STAR OCEAN BATTLE SYSTEM FOR RPG MAKER XP

Pages: 1
Okay I have looked all over and all I've found are people saying they saw one, people saying there was one that was broken (if nothing else tell me where I can find that one), or deleted links for them, can someone please help me?
I remember seeing a thread for one years ago at some old forum called......Dubealex or whatever. ...But I don't ever remember it being up to a functional level.
Thx for the lead!
-EDIT-
I checked it out but its for a side scrolling engine called stencyl or wahtever thx tho!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Actually I remember it on RMXP, and I just went and had a look at the archive, it lists this,

Current Features:
Ability to run from battles
Working, customizable AI for allies and enemies
Weapon Ranges and Weapon Speeds
Custom Window for AI
Add-On to Skill Window
Editable Hotkeyed Skills
Editable Skill List for Allies
Items now function (for balance issues I would suggest making them Close Range, I would not encourage setting items on to Requires Casting because I dont know if it is balanced and bug free. So I strongly suggest not setting items on Requires Casting!)
ALL (with the exception of confusion) STATUS EFFECTS WORK!
3D-ESQUE PERSPECTIVE in the battle map. Characters can zoom in and zoom out as you move up and down and your speed changes too.
Ability to have multiple battle maps and be able to customize them.
SIDE SCROLLING MAPS!!!
ABILITY FOR MONSTERS TO AMBUSH YOU!!
Recognizing Collisions
Allows you to still be able to use the built in battle system.

Newest Features:
PROJECTILES AND AOE! Currently all examples of the different types of projectiles and AOE that I've created are on Hilda, feel free to test them out.
The ability to switch party members in battle!

Recent Fixes:
Completely Redid Motion. No longer uses the update_moving that RMXP comes with at default, but created my own that makes much smoother motion.

Completely Redid EVERYTHING! Instead of the battle being events representing the battlers, I have made battlers be able to act and look how I want them to. And this means...
You can now set your party size to whatever you want(you no longer need 4 party members)
Slightly smoother workings
Fixed some minor bugs
Makes future ideas more possible

This version has the lag severely reduced for all your enjoyment

Working On:
Some more minor bugs that have popped out with my major rehaul
Some more targeting issues
Sprite work (probably going to wait until I actually draw up my own sprites)
Recognizing Collisions for battle motion
Making Line Effect Damage
Adding the homing ability to fireballs
Custom skills made just for battle system, examples: Provoke, Repel, Countermove
Having hotkeys recognize if a target is close range or far range (like Star Ocean) and doing the respectively ranged skill.
and I think thats it... for now

Download Here

I donlt have an account at creation asylum, so I have no idea if that is a dead end, but if the above is what you are looking for it may help.

Good Hunting
This is actually the aforementention deleted link I literally only created a CA account for that thx tho! It looks awesome I wish they hadnt gotten rid of it.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
So you can't find CrushD anywhere else?

Also the actual script appears to be listed in this one, not just the download link, he's c&p'd the script about 8 posts down the page.

StarOcean

Actually the last person to post on that thread is JosephSeraph, he's a member here so he may have a copy. Drop him a PM.
Wait he finnally uploaded the instructions thx a ton Ill see if I can get this whole thing working! I really should check back to these kind of things more often Thx a lot I hope I can get it working!
I have a copy of it, but I'm not sure it's the latest version.
You actually summoned me by saying Star Ocean Battle System lol
>.....>
lol I don't need the latest version any kind will do If you have time can you post a download link? The coding is difficult XD thx a lot!
HEY! lol, please forgive me but I too could really use the code that you may have!??

Just being able to reference how to go about implementing such things would be greatly beneficial by its self even if it's incomplete it will give me a good basis on how to go about implementing such features..

Also, I was wondering if anyone knew if their was a sample dating sim script? That I could use as a reference... Explanation of that is below of what I mean specifically...

Action RPG. Allow players to alter the story line's outcome through the player's actions and dialogue choices, mainly through a social relationship system referred to as “private actions”. A “private actions” social system, where the protagonist's relationship points with the other characters are affected by the player's choices, which in turn affects the story line, leading to branching paths and multiple different endings..

Using a relationship system inspired by dating sims, each of the characters had friendship points and relationship points with each of the other characters, allowing the player to pair together, or ship, any couples (both romantic heterosexual relationship as well as friendships) of their choice, allowing a form of fan fiction to exist within the game itself.

Final notes...
I am using a proprietary version of cryengine to develop this particular game that I am making.. So I know that this may seem like a pointless request, but trust me it'll be more useful to me than you may think..

Feel free to email me a compressed file at kfarris8@gmail.com
Pages: 1