I HATE RICH PEOPLE

Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Caz
DON'T GET THE GOOGLE ANGRY, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.

Pfft! Google is always pissed.
Who, or what, was Churchill? The answer is who.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=kentona
yeah these will get google angry. editing out.

Thanks for that, Adolf in a dress is something no-one should be forced to see.

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=nhubi
author=kentona
yeah these will get google angry. editing out.
Thanks for that, Adolf in a dress is something no-one should be forced to see.

I believe Mel Brooks has already done it.

author=kentona
Who, or what, was Churchill? The answer is who.

That dude who would knowingly drink poisoned tea if his wife served it.

EDIT: Just saw the follow post by the OP. Okay...that is screamingly funny. "And we ate lesbians!" Oh, my! Oh, my! I'm in tears! Really, you're killing me!

And really, dude, as far as school scams go, you can buy a degree in almost any country without having to go to school. The U. S. is one of the worst offenders.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Oh man and I thought it would end right at the OP. As much as I'd hate to give this git the honor, his posts have been just legendary.
this was posted by a rich person to disseminate the notion that hating rich people is for insane people
HAHAAHHAH!

Oh, I Feel SO Bad For this guy, He is trying SO Hard to troll us and make us mad, but I Can't Stop laughing!

Oh Kentona Please, Can We Keep Him Around and just banne him once a month?
If only there were a way to just... bind him to this one thread so that he could only ever post here.

Can we do that?
author=Liberty
If only there were a way to just... bind him to this one thread so that he could only ever post here.

Can we do that?

I Hope so, Pet Trolls are Fun, The Zelda Dungeon Comment Section had one called Yepper, He Even Became a Respected Member of the community(Likely due to him turning 13...).
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I am lost for words... Lol
I forgot about this guy >_<

I guess he's good for laughs. I just hope he is some troll and not some demented person with a twisted view of the world.
Did he prove if LockeZ was a extraterrestrial yet? :P

I asked another community about this guy's odd behavior, and someone suggested that someone might be tampering with his account, but I don't know if that is really true or not.
pianotm
author=MajoracanKing
I forgot about this guy >_<

I guess he's good for laughs. I just hope he is some troll and not some demented person with a twisted view of the world.

Why? Are you suggesting that the rest of us don't have demented and twisted views of the world?
Not at all, but not all of use believe such extreme hogwash. I mean, there are a couple of grains of truth, but way to much nonsense is mixed in. I was just hoping he didn't believe that was truly the way things were.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Darken
Then blow it on a bunch of movies nobody liked...

awww feeling the BURN MICHAEL BAY??

I don't hate rich people, I hate evil people.

As the Patron Saint Bizzius Monk-zee I offer you sanctity under my estate, The World, in which The Empress, The Devil and the Emperor will be cast down, in their place The Fool, The Knave and the Magician Shall Rule, before those cards fall into the fray, and Upon the Tower, Temperance, The Thief and The Lovers will duel with The Moon and The Sun, on Death of three, the gatekeeper's door call to thee, to offer them the gift they had really come to see, and yeah I'm not listing off every Traot card to predestine some vague future event that could possibly happen due to how luminescent and vague it is.

Also feel free to Donate to the Shaw Box which I will use the funds of to Litter every historically important shawn that dies post this day so no more cool guys like Shawn Hendricks or Shawn Connerey are going to the grave pennyless.
I think you have a point. The Arab terrorists are killing people because they're not having enough sex with the world, so they need to kill. By the way I'm too smart to need hitler fucking me so I say: heil yuno44907.
Why isn't this topic closed yet? :/
We're all hoping yuno will bless us with more knowledge.
pianotm
author=Frozen_Phoenix
I think you have a point. The Arab terrorists are killing people because they're not having enough sex with the world, so they need to kill. By the way I'm too smart to need hitler fucking me so I say: heil yuno44907.

AHH!!! I did NAZI that coming! It made me Fuhrerious!