WE ARE! TALKING ABOUT ONE PIECE~

author=LightningLord2
-Usopp is absurdly powerful because most of his attacks are not only ranged, but also unblockable. His special move does have a lot of startup which lets the enemies dodge easily, though.

I can write a bit more as I continue.

Tashigi is AMAZING. After clearing the chapters in story mode, I go back and do them later with Tashigi in that free log mode or whatever it's called. God, she's unstoppable.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
God Usopp's wanted portrait reminds me of Gorillaz artwork. His bounty seriously made a huge jump too. Lol @ poor chopper.

Sanji seems to be a noble of some sort.
Mirak
What is the waiting period before one is allowed to post again even if the last post was made by that person? Because there was another update and OH CRAP OH CRAP THE REVOLUTIONARIES ARE IN DANGER!

Maybe in the coming battle we'll finally see why Dragon is supposedly so powerful.
It's fine~ I figure this topic will have double posts due to the fact that there's only a few of us and it's weekly. Also, yes omg this chapter was great! Zou and Law being a dork with the rest of the dorks over ninjas and BB's crew and the Revs and Robin being hella cute!

<3

Finally.

One Piece is now completely perfect... Providing they don't fuck this up with "it's a transformation/devil fruit/curse/etc" angle.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I started to watch One Piece, I got a long journey ahead of me...
I love one piece.
I think it is an interesting series.
But the manga had gone on for too long for me.
I am losing interest in it.
Still, it is better than most other mangas.
Chapter 807 Thoughts:

Gonna go out on an extremely obvious limb here and say that the Mammoth seen at the end of the chapter is Kaido using a Mammoth type Ancient Zoan fruit. The mammoth's fur seems to look similar to Kaido's matted hair, and the tusks are also similar to Kaido's horns. Considering his focus on a Zoan army it would make sense that Kaido would have a rare and powerful Zoan type of his own.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Whoa, mammoth zoan... Cray!

I hope Sanji eats a fruit. He's kind of hit a physical peak, it seems like.
I really hope he doesn't. He's the swimmer of the crew - the one who jumps in first to save Luffy and Chopper and the others when they fall into the ocean. That's always been a position he's held and he's great at it.

Frankly, I think he'll find a way to excel even more - Luffy has and Zoro has. All of them have, even beyond what we initially thought they could. Hell, look at Usopp as a prime example. He shoots with pachinko balls, but he's since found a way to upgrade, so I doubt that Sanji will get stuck. Oda's pretty damn creative, after all. ^.^

If Sanji ever does eat a fruit I hope it's a Gender Gender Fruit and makes him turn into a woman. Because that shit would be hilarious. And he'd finally be able to fight women without letting his personal prejudices get in the way (or maybe they still would. Which would also be funny. "Fight me!" "No, you're a woman!" "...so are you?" XD )
Dudesoft
I'm just concerned because he commented that his legs can't take much more abuse. I'm afraid what would happen if he had to use his hands, which he's forbidden from using!

But you're probably right. It's too late in the game for him to become a DF user. He's too established as a role.
On the flip side, it would be a sacrificial twist. Taking on a power to continue being able to fight at great loss, as he is very open about not wanting a power.
You know, I always wondered what would happen if there was a fish devil fruit or a water water devil fruit. Would the eater be held to the same constraints as other devil fruit users? I'd imagine that if that was the case, being a fish devil fruit user would be quite harsh, especially if they had to live in water when in their fish forms. Though perhaps they would still sink, but still be able to breathe under water... which might be cool if they built up enough endurance to fight against the weight of the depths as well as the weakness that comes from submersion. I'm imagining a bunch of different fish-devil fruit users just walking on the ocean floor like the undead pirates in the PotC movie.

Also, would there be a mermaid mermaid or fishman fishman fruit? Because we know there was a human human fruit. How about a minkman minkman fruit, with different versions - like dog, rabbit, mammoth, etc. We know that there's different breeds of dog fruits, so it's not inconceivable.

As for Sanji, maybe he'll learn some way to protect his legs? Hardening Haki would work wonders, especially if he could get it up to a very high level, but you are right in that they've been taking a lot of abuse and will probably run out at some point. There might be some special technique that he'll pick up around the place, though, which would be cool. I mean, CP9 had some special techniques that weren't Haki but were still useful, so there's nothing saying that other techniques won't exist out there.

If he were to eat a devil fruit, though, it'd be cool if it were either an animal that had strong legs (donkey donkey fruit? lols to be had there~) or some kind of armour-type (that could be interesting. maybe a metal fruit - it'd help in the kitchen and in battles). That said, it might overload the crew with powers. We already have 4 of the 9 with powers, and if there were 5, that would mean that someone would have to pull double-duty in the case of drownings - which would make things a serious issue if there came a time when everyone got dumped in the drink for some reason. Pirate crews probably shouldn't have more fruit users than there are swimmers aboard, for obvious reasons. XD

Dudesoft
I think he's been using Armament Haki for a long time. His legs are always drawn black and hot... And deal ridiculous damage. Obviously he probably didn't recognize it as haki, but still.
I'm a bit late, but after reading Chapter 810 I now have a personal beef with Kaido.

Luffy and the Strawhats/the Heart Pirates better kick the ever loving shit out of him and his army of fake furries for killing and torturing the real furries on Zou. You don't mess with my people.

I want revenge!
And so Luffy set's off on his great adventure. I am the pirate king!
fearful
And so Luffy set's off on his great adventure. I am the pirate king!

Top quality necropost
AH, but this is RMN where necroposts don't count.

Also, this weeks' chapter was great! So much interesting stuff going down~ I will miss Law, but damn, I can't wait for the next chapter. ;.; Damnable breaks. :<
Mirak
Since i hate that i'm up to date again and wondering what happens next i thought i'd re-read the whole thing again, to look for details i might have missed and stuff.

I'm at the part of whiskey peak.

I didn't notice the first time i read this that there's a fisherman-looking dude sitting next to the speech bubble. Gave me a giggle.
Mirak
Catching up to the latest issues.

Heart status: Broken.

Sanji has always been one of my favorite characters and it fucking sucks to see him being treate like absolute ASS for the last hundred chapters or so.
Mirak
Big Mom flashback time. I wonder if this means she ain't gonna croak.