PASTOR HAS A BEEF WITH STARBUCKS

Pages: 1
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I wish to all that's holy that this is a true story. That people are seriously this stupid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/james-david-manning-starbucks-semen_55c23b00e4b0f7f0bebb2fb8?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000054

Just ask for a double-shot. That's service with a smile. ;)

"Why is this a thread" :V
Manning, who once compared President Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler, was just as outrageous as ever in his latest chat with correspondent Jessica Williams. This time, he likens Obama to Satan himself

I'm gonna err on the side of caution and say that yes, this guy is definitely that stupid.
" they are using semen to make that latte even more flavorful,” Manning says.

So he thinks semen is flavorful.
Each starbucks coffee machine has a portal to hell hooked up to one of gigastan's many dicks. It's the secret ingredient!

or if this was an anime, a multitentacled demon version of gigastan
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
So he just knows huh? Did he flavor his own coffee with his own creamer of choice to come to this conclusion?
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Blessed be, another unimaginable jackass!

Nothing new, but this is sort of hilarious.
To be fair to the pastor, Starbucks coffee is pretty shithouse.
I agree with Dyhalto.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee for life, man.
I'm not a fan of overpriced starbucks coffee, either. I mean, they're the guys trying to convince you this abomination is a tasty sandwich. Emphasis on tasty.

But Dunkin' Donuts? Dear God... No. Please. They are the worst. Their coffee twists my stomach into knots. If it doesn't melt the skin off my lips before I can drink it.
You sure the DD(s) in your area don't just suck? lol, whenever I get a coffee from there it tastes just fine. Granted, if you just don't like their coffee in general then that's w/e but I'm just sayin' is all.
author=zacheatscrackers
You sure the DD(s) in your area don't just suck? lol, whenever I get a coffee from there it tastes just fine. Granted, if you just don't like their coffee in general then that's w/e but I'm just sayin' is all.

It might just be the Yankee in me, but I've always preferred DD over Starbucks. There's never a reason to put cream and sugar into it.
BizarreMonkey
Ya'll need Coffee Club.

They know how to make proper Coffee.

I got a cinnamon swirl from Starbucks and it was okay.

Fuck no I ain't buying their Coffee though.
It might just be the DD in my area, but I wasnt exaggerating.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I went to starbucks exactly once, because my exgirlfriend would not shut up about the place. The coffee was expensive and it tasted bad. I don't go to other stores to get coffee because i don't drink much of it. If i want coffee i just buy some instant one and make it at home. I'm not as refined as to detect a difference in taste.
author=Mirak
If i want coffee i just buy some instant one and make it at home.

Yeah, I used to go out for coffee all the time. But for about 40 cents worth of beans, I can make a pot of Kicking Horse at home. Superior quality and cost-savings both.

This topic's gone awry, hasn't it?
author=drenrin2120
It might just be the DD in my area, but I wasnt exaggerating.

Alrighty then, that's cool with me.
the logistics behind this claim are confusing. where's the supply chain?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I was patrolling Youtube when I happened across the man of the hour.

Here's a little glimpse into a past episode. Truly a prime intellectual.
BizarreMonkey
We have a Pastor over in Aussieland called Rupert Murdoch but he's actually taken seriously and isn't a joke.

:|
Pages: 1