RPGMAKER.NET SLACK GROUP - COME DISCUSS EVERYTHING!

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Okay, listen up! A lot of MEMBERS here!

Volunteer....and become an Admin.

So far the current list of Admins (and rough regions) are:

UK:
- Yellow Magic

US:
- charblar
- Ziegfried

Asia:
- Nessy (Phillipines?)

I will be making ankylo and kentona Owners (like myself) shortly - but ideally it'd be cool if one more person located in Europe (TAKEN) one more in East Asia could volunteer to be Slack Admins, who'd basically be responsible for moderation and (light) admin duties.

As the Slack group goes bigger, we'd be potentially looking for even more Admins, so keep your eyes peeled!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I'd happily volunteer. I'm from cyprus btw(and that's a part of europe accorind to peoplez)
Yellow Magic
Welcome to the Team ExtremeDevelopment!

Still looking for an East Asia member. Trying to adopt a follow-the-sun model here.
If you find yourself in need of a US admin at a later time, I'd be willing. For now though it seems that region is covered.
I can connect with a proxy and pretend I'm Asian anytime. j/k
Frogge
Why did you post that here? Not the place, go post it in the screenshot thread instead, and remove that post please.
how the heck do i remove it, and how the heck do i upload it to screenshots because there is no option to?
Frogge
You upload it to the screenshot thread on the forums haha http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/16862/
And you can't remove it, I just recommend you delete all the text and write ignore please instead
Yellow Magic
Just an update for anyone who hasn't seen my status update:

The auto-sign up for RMN's Slack group has been disabled. If you want to sign up to the Slack group, PM me or Zeigfried_McBacon our email address and I can send you an invite. Sorry for the inconvenience....
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
The trolls ruined it, did they?
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Yellow Magic

The auto-sign up for RMN's Slack group has been disabled. If you want to sign up to the Slack group, PM me your email address and I can send you an invite. Sorry for the inconvenience....

Or me! I can handle invites as well when YM cant.

author=Ratty524
The trolls ruined it, did they?

I banned a dude 125 times. he had email addressed like you wouldnt believe.
now I'm curious as to what happened.
author=Archeia_Nessiah

Yeah, me too. I know that I haven’t been on Slack that much lately, but I’m also curious to find out what happened here.
If I had to guess, something along the lines of what happened on the site a few months back when we got bombarded by spam.
Yellow Magic
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
author=Yellow Magic

The auto-sign up for RMN's Slack group has been disabled. If you want to sign up to the Slack group, PM me your email address and I can send you an invite. Sorry for the inconvenience....
Or me! I can handle invites as well when YM cant.

Sorry, added to my post.

The perpretator was a doofus from IRC with a penchant for spamming PMs...
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
I banned a dude 125 times. he had email addressed like you wouldnt believe.

Hey now don't take all the credit!!! My internet was terrible then but I got in the first couple.

In seriousness though. I urge other Slack mods to not allow any people under the following domains.

@armyspy.com
@cuvox.de
@dayrep.com
@einrot.com
@fleckens.hu
@gustr.com
@jourrapide.com
@rhyta.com
@superrito.com
@teleworm.us

These are all fake email domains just for signing up for shit and confirming it then dumping it that's how the person had a new account every 5 seconds.

Additionally feel free to PM me to add you to the slack I'd be glad to.
I t okay, no one comes ot me for to be added
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Archeia_Nessiah

some kiddo started signing up with hundreds of fake names and spamming PMs & the general chat :P