THE MVLYMPICS! {SIGN UPS ENDED}

Pages: first prev 12345 last
I've got some free time this weekend, sign me up!
While I do find myself wishing it was a larger event, akin to the VXA Nugget Crash Course, sign me up. I can probably try something this weekend.
I'ts not couch it's "Potato_Coach"......
(sigh) If MV's file size doesn't drop drastically by tomorrow ( which is unlikely ), I probably won't be doing this MVlympics. ;_; Which sucks big time, as I'll probably be missing out on all future competitons ( and MS ).

Really, really gutted.

unity
You're magical to me.
author=Luchino
(sigh) If MV's file size doesn't drop drastically by tomorrow ( which is unlikely ), I probably won't be doing this MVlympics. ;_; Which sucks big time, as I'll probably be missing out on all future competitons ( and MS ).

Really, really gutted.

Unlike this one, most contests and activities aren't engine-specific. After this, I imagine that you'll be able to enter future events in whichever maker you like to use ^_^
Yes, I hope so too. But if a MV chain-game ever comes along, well... XD But I'm happy with good 'ol VX. After all, a game is only as good as the developer itself, not the engine.
unity
You're magical to me.
Yeah, exactly! ^_^ Great games can be made with any engine, as long as the developer is up to it :D
You could potentially try to ask someone witH a better connection to download it and burn a cd with it to you.
(First Post - ShaZzam!) Sign me up - looking forward to the opportunity to hone some nascent skills!
Heads up - Sign-ups close in about 6 hours. If your name ain't on the list, better jump on in and tell me fast!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
prepare to get pulverized Most Violently, chumps
So is there a time when this starts? Like will it begin when it turns over to midnight, or will there be an announcement later on the sixth?
I'll be announcing the time and rules after sign-ups end but before the event starts.
I don't know how much time I'll have since I work this weekend, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to sign up and see how it goes. Hey, it will be an excuse to open MV for more than the 30 seconds I've given it so far.
Pages: first prev 12345 last