HOW DO YOU FIND THE RPG MAKER MV RTP?

Pages: 1
So how would I go about finding the RTP for RPG Maker MV? I remember in the past you could just download the RTP, but I can't seem to find the MV RTP anywhere. Can someone please explain?
There is no RTP as implemented by previous makers. All MV games are intended to have all of their resources included in the game itself instead of using a separately installed asset repository like the RTP.

e: I think the MV trial comes with all of the default assets if you wanted to look and play with them though.
author=GreatRedSpirit
There is no RTP as implemented by previous makers. All MV games are intended to have all of their resources included in the game itself instead of using a separately installed asset repository like the RTP.

e: I think the MV trial comes with all of the default assets if you wanted to look and play with them though.

So does that mean unless someone rips the graphics, they won't be usable in other things such as different RPG Maker engines?
They're available, just check the folder called New Data.
MV's default graphics are still separate PNGs and OGGs and so. If you have an install of MV just go into the install's folder and go into the New Game and dlc->BaseResources folders to grab them. The New Game stuff is what is copied into a new game and the dlc->BaseResources aren't and you need to manually copy them into your game to use.
I find it looks pretty good. The music is nice, and the sideview battlers are top notch.
I wanted to add the MV characters to my vx ace game but was sad to see they are bigger then in vx ace
Pages: 1