[CLOSED] SECRET SANTA SIGN-UP

Pages: first prev 123456 last
author=Frogge
author=KatanaHiroshi
author=Frogge
Welp I had no internet for the weekend so I did a lot of progress on my secret santa project and watched lotsa anime. Hoping to finish it by tomorrow.
Nice priorities, man.
I should have watched less Higurashi When They Cry though. Now I wanna go murder someone.

I love Higurashi!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=CYBERLOUS
author=Frogge
author=KatanaHiroshi
author=Frogge
Welp I had no internet for the weekend so I did a lot of progress on my secret santa project and watched lotsa anime. Hoping to finish it by tomorrow.
Nice priorities, man.
I should have watched less Higurashi When They Cry though. Now I wanna go murder someone.
I love Higurashi!

Yeah I watched 6 episodes so far but it's really good from what I've seen :3
Spoiler!
The MC and two other major characters die only 4 episodes in, and somehow this show has 3 seasons. Welp.
author=Frogge
author=CYBERLOUS
author=Frogge
author=KatanaHiroshi
author=Frogge
Nice priorities, man.
I love Higurashi!
Yeah I watched 6 episodes so far but it's really good from what I've seen :3
Spoiler!
The MC and two other major characters die only 4 episodes in, and somehow this show has 3 seasons. Welp.

Ah I want to tell you, but I can't spoil the good anime, anyway I'm on season 2 episode 2
Frogge
Question, do we have the 23rd too? Or do we have to send it today?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'm glad I got my gift before the 23rd. Is been the day after my surgery and I don't feel like doing anything. >.<
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Doing my gift tonight after work, because holiday break is starting. Finally ~ ! I've had what I wanted to do in mind for days but haven't been able to sit down and art it out.
Frogge
I'M DONE! WOOO!
You got 23rd. Try to have it in before 24th, but if you absolutely need it, the 24th is available, just let me know you need it so I can know whether you're just needing more time or someone is incommunicado.
Frogge
Thx Libby but don't really need it anymore XD Merry Christmas everyone!
I've sent in my gift to Liberty via PM yesterday, so I'm good here!
There'll be a new thread shortly for discussion, thanks and guessing. ;p
Pages: first prev 123456 last