KUBO AND THE TWO STATS

Pages: first prev 12 last
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Gourd_Clae
Does one naturally end up at number 1 if they're here long enough? That's what I'll go with. In many years I will be number 1. Until then...

But,but that is my goal.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Another month of doing Jack shit!
What's the exact requirement to get on that 'Submitted more than 15 media' list? Because I just counted all my posted Let's Play videos for games like the Super RMN series, Last King of Hyrule & Super Talking Time Bros (1 video) & they all add up to 54 videos, which should tie me with NicoB.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm assuming it means over 15 media pages across games? So if you have like 10 LP videos in a single media page, it probably counts as only 1?
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
author=Jeroen_Sol
I'm assuming it means over 15 media pages across games? So if you have like 10 LP videos in a single media page, it probably counts as only 1?

Nah, 'cause most of my media submissions are soundtrack files for one game, and I still made the list. Maybe a group of related "Let's Play" videos for one game is considered only one submission, though?
I count entries in the media table grouped by user ID
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I remember when I did things...

I ended up getting really busy with PAX & such the last month or so. I think my momentum will turn around pretty soon, though!
I think media is it's own category and submissions are things like plugins/tools?
author=kentona

I have no idea what that means. So is it based on number of games I submitted to instead of individual videos?
author=Animebryan
author=kentona
I have no idea what that means. So is it based on number of games I submitted to instead of individual videos?

https://rpgmaker.net/users/Animebryan/media/
count the number of lines in this list.
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
please see kubo it is really good thanks.
author=kentona
author=Animebryan
author=kentona
https://rpgmaker.net/users/Animebryan/media/
count the number of lines in this list.

I see. I came 2 games short of being on the list. And Super Talking Time Bros. 1 & 2 count as 1 game, that sucks. At least I can qualify by the end of October when I start doing my Halloween LP's Like the Mario's Mansion series or some of the horror RPGs like the One Night trilogy, Blank Dream & The Witch's House.
How do I have so many submissions, what are those? I've barely been around here lately.
A submission is the object pretty much everything on this site inherits from - game profiles, blogs, images, articles, reviews, scripts, tutorials, media pages, resources, utilities...

Pretty much every form on this site that you can fill out and click Submit
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Pages: first prev 12 last