LAXIUS FORCE (LAXIUS POWER IV) RELEASED - PRICED AT $15

Pages: first prev 123 last
I wouldn't buy it, however I know there are some people who wouldn't mind throwing 15$ towards it. Personally it is mediocre, I've seen RM2k3 games which utilize RTP that I would buy over this.

1) Its pretty plain.
2) The story of the last 3 have been pretty lackluster.
3) I'd rather work on my own game.
We've tried it out and it's boring as hell.
And no we didn't buy it :U
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Who the hell is WE?
author=Archeia_Nessiah link=topic=2139.msg36283#msg36283 date=1223342517
We've tried it out and it's boring as hell.
And no we didn't buy it :U

Theres a demo out of it isn't there. I disliked the previous two so i won't be trying this even if they make it free.
While I agree Laxius Force is a waste of money, I agree with Max in that there are RM games I would pay for. Alter A.I.L.A. for one, Sacred Earth: Bonds for another. Saying you'd never buy an RM game just because its made in RM is the kind of stupidity that really hurts this community.
It's hilarious to me how the majority of the people dislike this series, but whenever someone makes a topic about it it gets 100+ replies...

I've never played the series, but I must say he's doing SOMETHING right...
Well, I don't know much about the creator. I've also never playing any game in the series: Laxius Power.

However.

The game that he is trying to sell, from the small amount of screenshots that I saw, seem to be pretty basic. Also, the dialogue (of what I read) wasn't exciting at all.

*Smiles Radiantly*

-Oni.
Laxius Power? That series is still alive? Oh god.

The story might be a little less than medicocre if he didn't have such horrible engrish.

Also, the reason the games take a while to finish is because he ramps up the difficulty. That's it. If it weren't for his Phantasy Staresque battles, the game would last one to two hours.

But yeah, LP has always been "love it or hate it." Finally, I'd say you'd have to be desperate and/or god damned insane to pay for an RPG Maker game.

tl;dr The game is a childish joke. Save your money.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Kinetic Cipher. I would pay $50 for a finished version of that game.
I would rather go buy lottery tickets with my fifteen dollars. Atleast that would be worth my time. As somebody once said- "A game is not worth buying until it has been pirated."

I would pay money for a finished version of Kinetic Cipher or A Blurred Line though. Edit: I would have bought Three the Hard Way
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I would pay ~$100 dollars for a finished version of ABL.

It's hilarious to me how the majority of the people dislike this series, but whenever someone makes a topic about it it gets 100+ replies...

I've never played the series, but I must say he's doing SOMETHING right...

I've noticed this too. I call it the "Laxius Effect". It is fundamentally tired to the quirks, flaws, and foibles of human nature.
Think of it when there's an accident, everybody slows down and looks at what is going on. Except now you can post what you think of the accident on the internet and argue it with other people!
I don't like his style at all. Seems like lazy time milking to me. (enc rate, open empty areas, tons of empty items,skills,etc... - also there are even those horizontal one tiled (where it is one tile path on walls) climbs that pop up an awful lot. so much backtracking and boring characters/feel.

idc if it is 200 hours - I'd rather have one that was 20 or 30 and didn't try to pinch your nips to be able to seem "epic".

Besides the price aldorea is trying to get is insane. LF3 -$29.99!

Yikes. I wouldn't pay for for things I like such ad deadly sin 2, john wizard stuff.

On the flip side there have been several games I played on here I would have shelled out $5 or $10 for easy.

KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
You should have aimed that facepalm at the 2-year 1 year and 11 months bump.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
another great installment in the laxius series
This was a really fun game well worth the $15 and the game guide was magnificent to read as well.
Pages: first prev 123 last