CAN'T DOWNLOAD

Pages: 1
i just joined and was wondering, anyone else having download problems? i can't seem to get any game to download here.
Which download is giving you problems?
Probably the monster resources for RPG Maker 2003. That's the one giving me problems.
author=Garren link=topic=2143.msg35763#msg35763 date=1223066352
Probably the monster resources for RPG Maker 2003. That's the one giving me problems.

It seems like it is broken to me also.

To be perfectly honest it is probably better to wait for WIP to finish RMN3 than it is to ask him to fix it.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=brandonabley link=topic=2143.msg35775#msg35775 date=1223068387
To be perfectly honest it is probably better to wait for WIP to finish RMN3 than it is to ask him to fix it.
Ha ha ho ho. Oh uh, nevermind.

I'll take a quick look if possible.
hmm well actually it was the games that wouldn't download for me (demon son and demon legacy in particular, i was gonna try them out)but if theres work being done on the website thats always possible for problems to arise, i can wait till its done :) A bunch of the games here look pretty good by the way
i actually have that same problem occasionally. some of the games i cant download. like i will click on the download and it will download 1K and then the download ends up being a link to the download page....hope you could follow that
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
That's the first I've heard of that one, Asham.
yea it only seems to happen on a few of the games though. Legacies of Dondoran 2 was one big one I think.And Knight Templar i believe.
Pages: 1