UNABLE TO USE THE "LOCKER" BUTTON.

Pages: 1
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
When I'm writing a forum post or article submission, if I try to link an image from my Locker, I get the message "No markItUp! Editor found"; I have to go to my locker list and get the direct image link from there, then use the image button instead.

Has anyone else come across this?
hmm. I'm not currently having any issues. This happens when you click on an image in the Locker modal/pop-up?

What browser are you using (version might be useful as well)? Are you able to use the other buttons?
Trihan
Yeah, I get the error when I click an image from the Locker modal. It happens in Chrome version 55.0.2883.87 m. It also happens in Internet Explorer, though the issue there is slightly different: rather than that error, I get "Oops! Something went wrong, there is a good chance we know about it and are working on it!" as soon as I click the Locker button.

I thought it might be related to my work network's security settings, but I'm fairly certain I got the issue at home as well.
Hmm. Good luck sorting it out, it works for me so seems not for everyone.
author=Trihan
Yeah, I get the error when I click an image from the Locker modal. It happens in Chrome version 55.0.2883.87 m. It also happens in Internet Explorer, though the issue there is slightly different: rather than that error, I get "Oops! Something went wrong, there is a good chance we know about it and are working on it!" as soon as I click the Locker button.

I thought it might be related to my work network's security settings, but I'm fairly certain I got the issue at home as well.

Ok, I see the Oops errors and it looks like the system thinks you are not logged in when trying to access the locker. I know the locker modal has some issues with SSL that I've never quite been able to figure out. Maybe try logging out of RMN and then logging back in?

EDIT: Can you open the "Inspector" in Chrome and take a screenshot of the "Console" tab perhaps?
Trihan
Tried that in both Chrome and IE, still getting the same issue unfortunately.
Trihan
It works on my phone though, oddly enough.

author=ankylo
Ok, I see the Oops errors and it looks like the system thinks you are not logged in when trying to access the locker.

This happens to me a lot. I will open a new tab for something and it shows me logged out. It only started within the last few months.
ok, I think this is probably a similar issue to the Captcha issue, people are using www.rpgmaker.net and moving between the www and non-www site. www.rpgmaker.net is not the same thing as rpgmaker.net. If you move between them, you will most likely be logged out.

I'll work on fixing it so www always redirects to just rpgmaker.net and hopefully that will fix this issue.
Trihan
Huh, you're right. When I use rpgmaker.net rather than www.rpgmaker.net, the locker button works.
author=ankylo
ok, I think this is probably a similar issue to the Captcha issue, people are using www.rpgmaker.net and moving between the www and non-www site. www.rpgmaker.net is not the same thing as rpgmaker.net. If you move between them, you will most likely be logged out.

I'll work on fixing it so www always redirects to just rpgmaker.net and hopefully that will fix this issue.
I only access the site through my bookmark, which is www, and every time I end up logged out it's because I right click a link on the site and open in new tab. Next time I am logged out I will check if there is a www.
Pages: 1