SO WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?

Pages: first prev 123 last
"The monk who sold his Ferrari" R.Sharma
Favorite Art History Book:
A History of Art in Africa - Monica Blackmun VisonĂ , Robin Poynor, Herbert M. Cole

Favorite History Book:
Africans and their History Second Revised Edition - Joseph E Harris PHD

Favorite Novel:
1984 Nineteen Eighty-Four - George Orwell

Favorite Comic Book:
V for Vendetta - Alan Moore, David Lloyd
Top of my favorite books:
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo: It was alright, not mind-blowing, but it did make me wanna clean up my closets a bit and I have now trash bags full of clothes to give away. However, a lot of things in her book I won't bother to do nor apply because it doesn't fit me and who I am, and also a lot of things she relates were a bit cringey and questionable, but I could also feel how heartfelt she was about her beliefs. 6/10
Recently, at the end of the school year, i wrote paper about this book. I like to write paper because I believe that an research paper is one of the best ways for students to learn to think critically and express their thoughts on paper in writing, and not just conduct an internal monologue or dialogue. But some may have problems at the initial stage with writing paper. If you need help with writing paper, I would advise you to contact writing service *get ouuta here, SPAM*, in which qualified people who have long been working in this field can help with writing essays or other types of written and scientific works. They help me write my paper.
Bleu Puzzle by Nathalie Dau: a tiny novel of a hundred pages that was extra-fantasist in a good way, even though the writing felt a bit over-the-top for nothing at times. Still an overall pleasant ride though. 6/10
The Woman with the Colt 45 by Marie Redonnet: Another tiny novel of a hundred pages that turned out to be a fresh surprise, the writing style was definitely peculiar yet good and entertaining, following the story of coming of age and independence of a middle-age women during wartime, and I really enjoyed it lots. 7/10
Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton is one of my favorite books.
Pages: first prev 123 last