RMN DIPLOMACY [WINTER 1906]

You can't have more than one unit in an area. You would just have to rotate them, so a unit would have to go to an unoccupied area and then change places. Two units also cannot trade places. (I just googled this to check)

The only time a unit can move through another unit is when being convoyed by that unit.

If two units move to the same area they "bounce" meaning they don't move at all. Unless one unit has more strength than the other (by use of a support order by a nearby unit). Same when multiple unsupported units move into an area occupied by another (unsupported) unit. Basically if a moving unit cannot defeat what is (or is about to be) in a space it doesn't move.

The colour thing I will think about. But it's also possible that future maps will have the player's names on them when I photoshop around... I'll try to make it as clear as possible who owns what.

EDIT:
Just a reminder. Supply count happens at every second turn. ("autumn turn/end of year") so in order to take over a supply center you can't just move through it but have to stay on it at the end of the "year". So basically if you trust your allies you can allow them to walk through your lands without losing a supply center.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Which colour am I? It would be helpful to have colours next to players names (esp as we go further in)
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Sooooo um... Do we just say what we wanna do with stuff and where we wanna move?
So I updated the first post with a new map (from jDip) with names over where the players are.

author=Kloe
Sooooo um... Do we just say what we wanna do with stuff and where we wanna move?

And yes, more or less. You have your units and you tell them where to go, or who they support or if they hold in place. There were links to descriptions of basic rules in the first post. I guess I should have found this link: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Diplomacy/Rules a bit earlier too. But I'll throw it in there also in case it helps.
Dudesoft
Kloe, I will sign a treaty with you, and not enter TYR.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Don't forget people, you can also communicate in private with other players, not all of your communications have to be public. >_>
Kloe
author=Dudesoft
Kloe, I will sign a treaty with you, and not enter TYR.

Um, sure! :D

author=OzzyTheOne
Don't forget people, you can also communicate in private with other players, not all of your communications have to be public. >_>

I know, I've already had a few :P
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@NeverSilent
Kaiser NeverSilent of the 2nd German Reich, if it isn't too much hassle to you, I'd wish to position one of my armies in Prussia. If you dislike this move, please communicate it to the Russian crown as soon as possible, so that we can avoid unnecessary tension.

@Dudesoft
I would greatly appreciate it if you'd allow me to position a fleet in Rumania, should you accept this proposal, I will allow you free usage of my fleets for transportation purposes in either the black sea, the Mediterranean or the baltic sea.
Dudesoft
Austria has nothing to hide. Our agenda is clear. We the people of Austria wish to rid the world of fossil fuels and corporation produced chem trails that subliminally control the masses into servitude. Instead, we will bring an end to the energy crisis, and instate a mandatory clean fuel source policy. To do so, Austria is willing to publicly barter with foreign nations in talks of peace and war, and on the first wednesday of each month, we will confer with the heads of state from each friendly nation about the possibilities of a green tomorrow.
Dudesoft
@Ozzy, an interesting proposal. My house will be in touch shortly.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Dudesoft
What are you talking about? Chemicals to control the populace? Green tomorrow? Energy crisis? None of these subjects have any weight in the Russian Empire, please clarify your outlandish claims.
(This is 1901 after all)
Dudesoft
author=OzzyTheOne
@Dudesoft
(This is 1901 after all)

Our scientist farmers have prophesied through the Church that our future will be dark and grim indeed. Unless we act NOW to undo the horrendous events of the future, we will all end up living in a wasteland where chocolate prices increase while the portion sizes decrease. A world ruled by the 'machinery'. Why we even believe there will be a way of talking to each other over long distances from any point on the planet, and have access to wealths of information, but only use this technology to follow the hollow misadventures of fake Royalty.
Yes, the future is grim indeed! No longer will there be family run businesses, there will only be conglomerate enterprises that will control everything you say, think and breathe. If we do not grasp the future while it is ours to control, then we sacrifice all that is dear. Only by eliminating the potentially consumer-driven economy with a green economy run by the government, can we hope to save our world.

As such, Austria has just sent a charismatic man with a funny moustache to Germany to parley some sort of beneficial treaties that will unite the nations and bring an end to oppression!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Everyone
I hereby announce the Russian Empires's outmost distrust for the Austro-Hungarian goverment and their agenda. And I heed the German Reich to be warry of this "man with a funny mustache".
Dudesoft
To that, I unashamedly say, your previous offer stands denied, and as we speak a legion of our finest are marching towards Rumania. It is now in Austria's vested interest to secure the southern borders.
Kloe
I'm just gonna go... Let you guys destroy each-other, I have land to conquer, have fun! The might of Italy is behind me, do not cross me.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Dudesoft
While I am sad at your denial of our friendly proposition, the Russian Empire will not back off from it's initial plan. Therefore, by the order of the Tsar, has the Black Sea Fleet been ordered to steam towards the coasts of Rumania, in order to protect the humble Rumanians from possible Austro-Hungarian aggression.

@Queen Kloe of Italy
I find your stance to be quite an understandable one and will not interfere with Italian moves unless the interest of possible allies or the interests of the Russian Empire are threatened.

@Everyone
That being said, the Russian crown invites all monarchs and heads of state of the respective european powers to a formal dinner in Kiev, Ukraine for this year's Autumn. Of course, the Austro-Hungarian empire is not invited.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I think it's also worthy to note, that the Russian Empires main goals at the moment are control of Scandinavia, the Balkans and to quell Austria-Hungary's fanatic idealism to spread.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Terribly sorry for my tardiness! What have I missed then? Nobody's gone to war, I hope.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
@Austro-Hungarian Empire. Corporate greed? This is 1901! It's a time when corporations are the leaders of progress! Why, the idea that corporations would destroy the community is the height of absurdity!