RMN DIPLOMACY [WINTER 1906]

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
No need to try to reason with the madman, Shah, he's shown from the start that he wasn't able minded to make the best decisions for his people, That's why the Russian Empire will gladly take the heavy duty and responsability of leading the Austrian People into greatness.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
There's no need to worry Shah, the robots have confirmed my assured victory over the Russians. they will be rendered moot in the coming battles, and return to their igloos or whatever hovels those savages call home.
Italy meanwhile stands nothing to gain by stampeding into a warring nation. If anything, it may have been wiser to move after the battle and our forces are depleted.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Emperor Dudesoft, I decline your Ultimatum. I shall fight with the Austrians, and you will regret your words. Prepare for an execution.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Queen Kloe of Italia, the Tsar is ready to help you against Austria-Hungary. It is good to see that you're also a person of reason and that you will not let your people be influenced by the outlandish idiology of Emperor Dudesoft.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
The lot of you are clearly being brain washed by the Russian mind probes! My scientists will need to develop a method of avoiding this ridiculous plague! Perhaps hats made of some sort of metal. Yes, that is it...
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Might I suggest tin foil?
The orders are in. Here are the results.
Fall 1901
Austria:
Fleet adr -> tri
Army bud Hold
Army vie supports adr -> tri
Britain:
Fleet eng -> bre (bounced with mao -> and returned to where it came from)
Army yor -> bel Convoyed by nth (bounced with bur -> bel supported by hol and returned to where it came from)
Fleet nth Convoys yor -> bel
France:
Army bur -> bel
Fleet mao -> bre (bounced with eng -> bre and returned to where it came from)
Army spa Hold
Germany:
Fleet hol supports bur -> bel
Army kie -> den
Army mun Hold
Italy:
Army apu -> ven
Fleet ion -> adr
Army tri -> vie (dislodged by adr -> tri supported by vie)
Russia:
Fleet fin -> swe
Army gal -> bud (bounced with bud and returned to where it came from)
Fleet sev -> rum
Army ukr supports sev -> rum
Turkey:
Army bul Hold
Fleet con -> aeg
Army syr -> smy

It is now Fall 1901 retreat phase. Kloe has to decide where to retreat her army in tri.
After Kloe retreats there will be the Winter turn where you build new units if you have gained supply centers or disband units if you have lost them.
Currently, before Kloe has given her retreat order) that would mean:
Austria has no change (3)
Britain has no change (3)
France has +2 supply centers (5)
Germany has +2 supply centers (5)
Italy has no change (3)
Russia has +2 supply centers (6)
Turkey has +1 supply center (4)

Players with new supply centers can build either a new army or a new fleet for each new supply center, but only in "home" supply centers (that is, the ones you started with). And obviously you can't build a fleet in a landlocked location.

EDIT: Oh yeah what I mean is you can already send me your build orders if you want (what and where you build)
Third post in a row, thankfully this is Moronic.

Kloe retreated to ser and got an extra supply center (she now has 4 and can build a new unit)

It is now Winter 1901
Build orders are in.
France builds:
Fleet in bre
Fleet in mar
Germany builds:
Army in ber
Fleet in kie
Italy builds:
Fleet in nap
Russia builds:
Fleet in stp (north coast)
Army in war
Turkey builds:
Fleet in ank

And a little clarification. den and swe share a border and both armies and fleets can move between the two.

It is now Spring 1902.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
President ESBY, might I ask what that fleet in the mediterranean is for?
You're not in hostilities with the Italian Crown, are you?
ESBY
extreme disappointment
Noticed a lot of ship building going on so wanted to give you all a heads up.
The Tyrrhenian Sea will now be considered a demilitarised zone, any movement west of the Ionian Sea will be considered an act of aggression.

author=OzzyTheOne
President ESBY, might I ask what that fleet in the mediterranean is for?
You're not in hostilities with the Italian Crown, are you?
It's defensive in accord with the above statement.
pianotm
So, to verify, you are banning the entirety of Europe from using the only passage in and out of the Atlantic, effectively boxing in the majority of the nations herein?

Forgive me, but it seems to me that Tyrrhenian sea is an Italian sea and your proclamation is a direct act of war on Italy. That would be unfortunate, as hostilities are already rife between Italy, Austria, and Russia.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Not to mention that you're stopping any possibily for the Ottoman or Russian Empire to get acces to valuable mediterranean trade routes. This act should be seen as an insult to all the countries with acces to the mediterranean.

I urge Queen Kloe of Italia to seize the ports of Tunis, lest the french take them and bring to reality this blockade of the mediterranean.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I shall do what I deem necessary, and not what I am urged. For now I am more occupied by the Austrian threat in the North-East than a ban on movement in the west seas which I don't personally see any problem with. Mind your own countries, Ottoman Piano Salesman and Tsar Ozwald.
pianotm
Kloe
Ottoman Piano Salesman

This does concern my country. Clearly you've failed to notice that I'm not free to move on land.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=pianotm
So, to verify, you are banning the entirety of Europe from using the only passage in and out of the Atlantic, effectively boxing in the majority of the nations herein?

Forgive me, but it seems to me that Tyrrhenian sea is an Italian sea and your proclamation is a direct act of war on Italy. That would be unfortunate, as hostilities are already rife between Italy, Austria, and Russia.

Not at all - only the military vessels. Trade and civilian ships remain more than welcome to access the Atlantic through our shared waters. I'm taking these precautious measures as the Democratic Representative of France & the Iberian Peninsula to protect ourselves and our North African friends from the growing conflict that has engulfed Austria.

Yes - the Tyrrhenian Sea is Italian and I'm more that happy for it to remain so, my declaration that it remains demilitarised is one of hope, peace and prosperity for the French and Italian people. I find it highly suspicious that you criticise this as an act of war, yet have no issues with the Russian/Italian invasion of Austria.

I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to sow the seeds of war. Not every shares your blood lust.
pianotm
Of course I haven't criticized the invasion of Austria. As long as they don't make it my concern, it is not my concern, and I am trying to make inroads with Italy, because in case you haven't noticed, they have a ban on traveling through water passages as well. I'm trying to avoid hostility, not foment it. I have alerted Italy to every one of my moves that happens near contested areas, of which I've made one and have alerted Italy that I am about to make another, so that we may avoid clashing. I have allied with Russia because I'm completely boxed in in my corner.

Meanwhile, you claim I have blood lust, and yet, I see you clashing with England at Belgium and Brest. Meanwhile, Italy at Serbia is in a very precarious position, and I have chosen not to threaten it even though it shares a boarder with my position at Bulgaria, effectively restricting my land based movement.

Your criticisms are empty.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=pianotm
Of course I haven't criticized the invasion of Austria. As long as they don't make it my concern, it is not my concern, and I am trying to make inroads with Italy, because in case you haven't noticed, they have a ban on traveling through water passages as well. I'm trying to avoid hostility, not foment it. I have alerted Italy to every one of my moves that happens near contested areas, of which I've made one and have alerted Italy that I am about to make another, so that we may avoid clashing. I have allied with Russia because I'm completely boxed in in my corner.

Meanwhile, you claim I have blood lust, and yet, I see you clashing with England at Belgium and Brest. Meanwhile, Italy at Serbia is in a very precarious position, and I have chosen not to threaten it even though it shares a boarder with my position at Bulgaria, effectively restricting my land based movement.

Your criticisms are empty.
Then of what is my relationship with Italy any concern of yours. You do realise that travelling through these water passages can only come at my expense, there is no reason to move your navies west of the agreed boundaries unless conflict with France is the goal. It is as you said - all of my actions thus far have been to avoid hostility, this began on turn one when I established good terms and agreed upon behavior with my neighbours, with one obvious exception. These actions of peace and community will continue into the future until I can create a democratic European alliance. I ask you to note at this point that myself and NeverSilent seem to be the only two on the side of peace.

It's a shame you're so focused on aggressive land gains and trying to paint me as the villain because if you were able to see past your own follies you'd note that the conflict in Brest was a defence against British invasion and that my actions in Belgium were in alliance with the German leader to safeguard our two nations - again against British invasion.

This is the second time that you have attempted to vilify the recipients of invasion, your propaganda might have slipped by against the "free-spirited" Austria but I will not stand for it.

Your excuses are those of a desperate man.
pianotm
Well, then I apologize. I noted the battle at Belgium and came to conclusion that your negotiations with England, if there were any, didn't go well. Considering that you anticipated all of England's aggressive movements, you'll have difficulty convincing me that it was a surprise attack, but that matters little, since in the Brest encounter you clearly weren't the aggressor, and in Belgium, it was anyone's game.

As for aggressive land gains; I'm reading my earlier comment and I don't see where I brought that up, but since you see fit to criticize me for it, I would be remiss if I failed to point out that prior to winter, you didn't own Spain. We all live in glass houses, and we've nothing but stones to throw. You are not being very judicious at where you throw yours.