THE STAT OF THE FURIOUS

Pages: first prev 12 last
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Most of my shitposts are in the Status area, which I don't think gets counted?
I should take some metrics on statuses
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
It'd be at least mildly interesting to track statuses per month, top replies, and the like.

Stats on Statuses.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is

author=kentona
I should take some metrics on statuses

Please, pleasez please.

author=Sooz
It'd be at least mildly interesting to track statuses per month, top replies, and the like.

Stats on Statuses.

Yesssss! It's a shame we don't know how much we've crapped in statuses :(

But here's an idea for a stat I would love (and desperately need in my life)
InfectionFiles
author=kentona
author=InfectionFiles
Somehow game development has overcame our shitposting.

Sooz, we have to step up our game.
its migrated to Twitter Take a look at rpgmaker.net (@rpgmaker): https://twitter.com/rpgmaker?s=09
Also, why would I do twitter? it doesn't add to my post count :( or keep the site alive
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
fewer than 37 posts this month. thank goodness. i simultaneously want a break but also want to maintain my elite status
Sooz
author=InfectionFiles
author=kentona
author=InfectionFiles

its migrated to Twitter Take a look at rpgmaker.net (@rpgmaker): https://twitter.com/rpgmaker?s=09
Also, why would I do twitter? it doesn't add to my post count :( or keep the site alive

Because if you follow me sometimes I reblog dogs or guinea pigs or bizarre shit bots made.
InfectionFiles
author=Sooz
author=InfectionFiles
author=kentona
author=InfectionFiles

Because if you follow me sometimes I reblog dogs or guinea pigs or bizarre shit bots made.
I mean, that's awesome. But it looks strange and don't think it's something I can get behind ;_;
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Come on, IF. Join the twits on Twitter. We're lonely.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This is quite a motivating change. Also I should do something, anything.

author=Sooz

Stats on Statuses.

Statutats

top 10 game otters

also top 10 anime fights
Sooz
author=JosephSeraph
top 10 game otters

Thank you for your analysis. It is new and different aspects I know before. Looking forward to reading more of your posts

Pages: first prev 12 last