[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Yeah, considering that Cave is only two votes away from death I think it's only proper to stop the silly lynch votes.

#cancel CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

@Psy, why would you say that I am scummy :O
author=Hexatona
Well, as for me personally (though nobody asked), I'll never trust cave dog again for as long as I live.
He's always my save vote. I'll sleep easier at night knowing he is dead.

And, I'd like to also point out, before anyone gets any funny ideas about my avatar, that I made this prior too the PMs going out.

Why exactly is cave a threat to you?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Gourd_Clae
Why exactly is cave a threat to you?

I thought I was clear. Cave is a good Mafia player, and an even better scum. All things being equal, I'd prefer he was out of the equation. That's all it is.
That reason isn't particularly compelling if you consider that you're only helping scum team if you kill a good town player. Wouldn't it make more sense to vote him out when he's exhibited some scum behavior? I'd understand if there were no leads but there are better options
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I'm perfectly reasonable, Gourd - I'm willing to be swayed. Who do you think is better, and why?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Hexatona
I'm perfectly reasonable, Gourd - I'm willing to be swayed. Who do you think is better, and why?
It feels unfair if it's just because he's a good player, like I'd hate to start a precedence.

Though a Gourdy x Cave would be a scary yet beautiful alliance
Well, it's day one so no one is obviously scum, but ozzy's first couple of posts :

author=OzzyTheOne
Holy shit Cave_Dog, as funny as it was to read that essay it was also painful to read at the same time

#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne
I suspect Hexatona, but that is only because their current avatar looks like some kind of smug mastermind.

were both silly joke posts and one increased the danger of ending day early (which is a bad in most scenarios). He did change his ways, but it seems to me he just did it because I called him out. IE: he didn't want to look suspicious.

What's more with a game of this size there's a good chance scum would try to monopolize on bandwagon lynches. Therefore, the people voting for cave look the most suspect in my eyes. YM promised pre-game to vote cave, kloe may die anyway, that pretty much only leaves ozzy.
anyway my original point was that targeting a player for being good seems counter intuitive~
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Yes, I can understand your point, Gourdner. And, yes, it may be unfair to target Cave_Dogi in this way. My reasoning though was that, all things being equal, I'd rather lose him as an ally than potentially have him as my enemy. If nobody agrees with me, that's fine. The tide was going his way, and I was happy to go along with it.

Though, to be fair, there's plenty of suspicious people. Actually...

Ebethardt, when you initially posted while role playing, you vouched for Cave_Dogi. Was that for any particular reason (you canonically came here because of a fortune teller), or was that just fluff you added for atmosphere. Don't worry, I'm not trying to get you to reveal any PM information. I honestly would prefer not to destroy Cave_Dogi if there was an actual indicator of innocence dangling in front of me.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
According to PM Dogi and I travelled here together as friends. While it wouldn't be entire impossible that he became scum after our arrival it seems more likely that he's innocent. All of this is based on the info I received in my PM.

Also since it seems like we are actually discussing things now instead of voting willy nilly id like to

#Cancel LockeZ
Ebeth
Also everything I said in my Rp was true!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
did you assume I was dogi just because dog is in my name
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Very well, Ebethardt. I don't believe someone would out themselves with such a tantalizing alliance the first day if they were actually SoG, so I will believe in Cave Dogi.

#Cancel

I don't know who else to target now. I guess I'll just pick Yellow Magicardo since he's posted one seeming joke vote and then vanished in a puff of smoke.

Mostly, I prefer having my finger on one button or another.

#Lynch Yellow Magicardo
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'm not sure what to do about Kloe and her claim. In Might and Magic mafia, Cash used a picture from his pm and was allowed to continue play...
Kloe, you're allowed to post for the rest of the day, but you can't vote. I'll decide about your fate at night. Also, I urge you to share your opinion on the claim.

Votecount:
1 on Cave Dog - YM
1 on Gourdner - LockeZ
1 on OzzyTheOne -Cave Dog
1 on Yellow Magicardo - Hexadol
Not voting: Ebeth, Gourd, InefectionFiles, Ozzy, Psy

And as you pointed out, you needed six votes to hammer a player. It's five without Kloe being able to vote.
Ebeth
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
did you assume I was dogi just because dog is in my name

Yeah
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Hello I'm back.

#cancel

Hexy Wexy, what's the significance of your avatar in relation to Ys? Is the character a...bad person?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Ebeth
Also since it seems like we are actually discussing things now instead of voting willy nilly...

Excuse me I'm still voting willy-nilly

My opinion on Kloe's claim is to boot her. Nothing makes me happier than people getting booted from mafia games. No mercy!

In fact I will cast my opinion with my fists.

#cancel
#lynch Kloe
@Ozzy I'm kind of inclined to think you're /not/ scum, because you failed to back up that vote instead of weird equivocation. Not that it wasn't a terrible vote.

@lynch LockeZ
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
can't a man RESPECT THE RULES without getting @lynched with the wrong punctuation for it?

In related news, @lynchLockeZ should totally be my twitter handle.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Cap_H
I'm not sure what to do about Kloe and her claim. In Might and Magic mafia, Cash used a picture from his pm and was allowed to continue play...

I just want to point out that the game was in a lynch-or-loose situation when cash did that, and that fact probably affected my decision.

*recedes back into the aether*