SPREAD THE LOVE - REVIEW JAM

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=aquatorrent
whoa, i just know this. i hope i'll be able to submit one on time.

As long as your job doesn't have you work on the weekend, you've got all the time in the world if you review a short game. 300 character requirement? That's like a lengthy paragraph.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I think I wrote the longest review I've ever written. Thanks jam.
author=Corfaisus
As long as your job doesn't have you work on the weekend, you've got all the time in the world if you review a short game. 300 character requirement? That's like a lengthy paragraph.
well, you're right. it's kinda hard for me to find a short game though since there is no filter for it. i usually just pick one on the review request and the shortest one take ~2h.

anyway, i just submitted one after i changed my priorities. hope it'll went through.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Frogge
I think I wrote the longest review I've ever written. Thanks jam.

I've resubmitted one of my longest reviews from before the purge. I've also written two brand new ones so I'm not being lazy.

Not to mention the long list of games I've got favorited that I want to try and review over the next three weeks.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Maybe a bit late for the first drawing, but, please recall that this thread exists.
Um... Are you fellows going to accept reviews before the end of the first "week"? I submitted my review on August 9th and since then I haven't seen any new reviews on the website. : (
- Aureus
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah, I don't think this jam is going to work very well if you don't put our submissions through.
author=MoralAnxietyStudio
Um... Are you fellows going to accept reviews before the end of the first "week"? I submitted my review on August 9th and since then I haven't seen any new reviews on the website. : (
- Aureus

I give it until Friday for the reviews to be accepted, and then I go by the submission date. And if for whatever reason they aren't accepted by Friday, I will look at the submission queue before doing any sort of draws! And even if all of that somehow caused a review to be missed, I would then do my best to make up for it by rolling that reviewer over into the following week's draw.

Don't worry, I won't exclude anyone on purpose.
Corfaisus
I thought we had to submit our reviews by Monday the 14th, not Friday the 11th (being accepted is a whole different ballgame). Now only three of my four reviews will have made the submission deadline.
I meant Friday the 18th, when I do the first draw
Corfaisus
When can we start submitting reviews for the second week? I'm sitting on one that I really, REALLY want to get out because it's important to those who want to check out a game that's over a gigabyte in size yet has some pretty glaring flaws (the biggest of which is that its puzzles are in no way intuitive; the second being a possible breach of ToS) that prevent it from being approachable. The game dev could also use this information, but even if they do nothing about it, the consumer deserves to know.
https://rpgmaker.net/games/9299

here's a game you can review (it's horror on a space ship)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Sadly, that game doesn't have a download associated with RMN, and cannot accept reviews. To wit, the "Add Review" link on that page is grayed out, and doesn't actually lead anywhere!

*Edit: Thanks for being on the lookout, though, bicfarmer!
author=Corfaisus
When can we start submitting reviews for the second week? I'm sitting on one that I really, REALLY want to get out because it's important to those who want to check out a game that's over a gigabyte in size yet has some pretty glaring flaws (the biggest of which is that its puzzles are in no way intuitive; the second being a possible breach of ToS) that prevent it from being approachable. The game dev could also use this information, but even if they do nothing about it, the consumer deserves to know.

Tuesday, August 15.
Update: Just waiting on the review submission queue to be cleared and then I will do the raffle.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Week 1:

visitorsfromdreams: Polished to the point its hard to believe!
thesacredlobo: Sacred Reviews: Lily's Renewal
synthesis: Has Great Potential
Mirak: This kind of artsy game is right up my alley.
Mirak: I traveled in time back to my childhood!
Mirak: What do you mean the oldest game you know is Mario 64 you insufferable millenial?
Corfaisus: True Retro Goodness
pianotm: I will write good review! I am the Hero!
MoralAnxietyStudio: Most people trying to make an epic RPG Maker game try to make a game like Ara Fell
NeverSilent: Two Minute Castle
MyBTS: A heart warning 2000s Ani... uh wait. Game.
Corfaisus: Color Me Conflicted
Corfaisus: This is a review for a game.
Frogge: 3 Years Later - A Nostalgic Review
aquatorrent: A Demo About Saving the World from Monster Event
Corfaisus: Shadar's Needle On The Record
Waxius: A great start to a monochromatic retro experience!

Results:

Congrats to Frogge and MoralAnxiety! You get to choose a game from my Steam inventory (friend me first). First come first served.

Achievements soon!
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Wow, apparently I won. That was... unexpected.

I'll have ori and the blind forest if that's still available, thanks a bunch ^^
author=Frogge
Wow, apparently I won. That was... unexpected.

I'll have ori and the blind forest if that's still available, thanks a bunch ^^

it is! Sent!
Hey, that's a lot of reviews! I'm glad to see the review Jam was a great invitation for the community to share our thoughts about various RPG Maker-engined titles. : )

I sent you a friend invitation from my personal account on Steam. I would love to see Undertale. : )

Thank you again,
- Aureus