[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
At this point, I think Isrieri might be our best choice for a lynch, but I'm still not sure. It's all your call, guys.

Also, I can also reconfirm that I did indeed protect Pay tonight.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Alright gentlemen. I'm going to present my final case, and put down my vote. But first, I'd like to impress something:

Town has lost the game. We're boned, fucked, screwed, defeated. We have one independent left and one mafia. If we guess wrong and mislynch, then all mafia has to do is kill oddRabbit and they win. If we guess right, oddRabbit will have survived with two people left. odd accidentally revealed his identity to me in his night chat, so I knew it was him the whole time yesterday. Normally if we lynched correctly, we would have one more day to figure out who the independent is, but I already know, and demonlord guessed correctly.

So I would submit to Jeoren that if we do nail the last mafia, please just call it for oddRabbit. I think that's fair since he made a mistake, and I'd rather not go through a pointless day phase.

Therefore, if you don't want scum to kill you oddRabbit, you had better vote for who you think is scum.

This is the last thing I'll post and I'll leave it to the rest of you to sort out amongst yourselves. I'd like to finish this soon tonight.

Now,
============================

I think Psy is the mafia. On day 2 I was in the middle of building up a case against him, due to his strong push for Muffle (I mean c'mon really what the hell I should have chewed you all out) but stopped because I couldn't shake how or why he would bus piano so soon after I called it. It just didn't make sense. I kept figuring that bussing was something he would do of his own volition. It must be that piano asked him to. This was way too much of a stretch for me to leap on yesterday.

Psy was the one who started the whole discord row with oddRabbit on the first day, and its what piano jumped on not long afterward. Like LockeZ though, I assumed it was just opportunism on piano's part. Not so it seems. It was an effort by both scum. This is the biggest point I have against him.

The rest of the game, he's been doing an excellent job of staying under the radar. He's never wanted to be the one to hammer-vote, preferring to let others do that for people he knew were town. It was also his idea to wait to confirm Muffle. He's been playing a really convincing town. But I stand by that demonlord being mafia just can't possibly be. I can't bring myself to believe that piano would put a vote on his own buddy. He never said anything about you, Psy. No suspicious asides, no votes, I think the only thing he ever did was agree with your point about the discord chat thing.

demonlord, since our mafia DID bus piano, I can sort of understand why I'm on the table now, but ask yourself why I would do that. Nobody suspected him until I called him out. No votes, no comments sent his way, no nothing. Why would I ever want to call suspicion onto him? Remember that even if I thought I could ride a bus all the way to the end of the game, its not advantageous to consider that unless you have to. More mafia means a higher chance of making it to the end, so I would have wanted to keep my partner with me as long as I could - certainly past the first day.

Also, remember that odd revealed himself to me by accident: Why wouldn't I just have killed him last night and nipped that issue in the bud? It would have meant Muffle's power could have been used against me, but I think she had a decent townread on me. Were I scum it would have been beneficial to keep her around: Maybe her power could have been put to my advantage. When you think it through, none of the evidence points to me.

Also, I'm still convinced that you're town demon. So I guess if you are mafia, then gg bro. And my hat's off to piano for getting his ultimate vengeance.

============================
#lynch psy_wombats
Isrieri
psy. I don't know if you've ever made it to the end of a game with an independent.

I have. As scum. If that happens the independent wins. You can be sure I'm telling the truth about that.
The biggest reason I'm considering you right now is because psy was interrogated last night. The interrogator role plays just like a jailkeeper, and I think traditionally the jailkeeper stops scum from killing when they are targeted.

If not for that, I would probably be more suspicious of psy right now.
@Isrieri: I was imprisoned when Muffle was killed, and therefore can't be scum.

Odd said his win condition was surviving to end of game. Not sure why town or scum would care whether he won or not. Town win condition is just killing all dirty cops which would seem to fulfill both town's and odd's condition.

#lynch Isrieri
I'll go ahead and put my vote down too. I can't see any way for town to lose in this situation. It comes down to me or isrieri, and I proposed a plan that lets town win regardless of what happens. It doesn't make sense for odd not to jail who we don't lynch tonight either, because otherwise scum could just shoot him since I doubt his power works on himself. In the end what is beneficial for town just happens to be beneficial for the indie right now too.

#lynch isrieri
Isrieri
oddRabbit, it takes three to lynch.

It's your call.
Isrieri
author=demonlord5000
I'll go ahead and put my vote down too. I can't see any way for town to lose in this situation.

I don't remember you proposing a plan, but if its what I think, it won't work.

If I'm town, either the last scum or the independent will be left alive. I don't know how you think it works, but with independents, if they win then town loses. We don't both win, otherwise who cares about independents? It'll only work if you bag the scum today, and if you did odd would just jail you again.

Please vote because you know I'm mafia. Not because of some hair-brained scheme.
I don't know for certain if you are scum, but I think it most likely because I'm fairly sure odds power blocks scum from killing while they are being interrogated. I'm pretty sure indies and town can both win, but it varies from game to game depending on the type of indie. I could very well be wrong and I'll know for the next game though.

I wouldn't be voting differently even without the plan I came up with. It only works if odds power blocks the scum kill like I think it does though. I've never heard of a jailkeep type role that doesn't block it.
Isrieri
Wait is this your plan?

author=demonlord5000
All you have to do is lynch me tonight, and then interrogate isrieri so that he loses access to his nightkill ability if he is scum.

All the scum would have to do is not perform a nightkill you dingus.
Isrieri
Okay. Assume that I'm town.

You get lynched. You flip town. oddRabbit jails me so I don't get nightkilled.

Being town, I don't have a nightkill so nothing happens and no one dies.

That's because psy just has to choose to not kill anybody. That's a thing they can do.

For chrissakes please vote for me for real reasons.

author=psy_wombats
@Demon: Your plan works but you're banking on Odd acting like town instead of an indie when he's basically kingmaker. I think that's fine though. While I could think of some convoluted way he could win with scum-Isrieri, we can offer a very uncomplicated win by just finishing with a daykill today.

He's on board with THAT plan???? If he was town, the same thing would happen to him!
Isrieri
Also, if that happened, it would be like I said earlier:

Psy would just kill oddRabbit. If I flip town that means the jailor doesn't block night kills.

These are very simple things that nobody is questioning.
Here's where I stand right now.

Psy was interrogated last night, and I believe odds power blocks scum from using their nightkill (I feel rather strongly that it does). Since whoever killed muffle was scum, and because psy was being interrogated at the time I feel like it is impossible for it to be him.

We had a night where I used a vigilante kill to kill off gourd, but strangely no nightkill at the time while you were interrogated. This tells me you were either targeted, or you had scum powers and it was blocked. It's also possible scum withheld their kill at the time in order to frame me, but I don't really see it when unless it was extremely unlikely for me to target them with my nightkill.

You are also the only one who has pushed the argument that indie and town can't both win, when I'm pretty sure the opposite is true.

If we look at other reasons, it does look like you have coasted along a bit ever since piano died. Where I thought it important to wait and hear out ideas, you jumped on pushing a lynch early on day 2 and day 3.

If I'm wrong about the jailkeeper role I'll keep it in mind for future games. Between having a scumkill while psy was jailed and having noticed you voted early on day 2 and 3 while I waited a bit to confirm things, I think voting you today is completely reasonable.

If you truly are town then good going psy, because I just can't see voting any other way right now.
Isrieri
Riddle me this then. Why would I kill Muffle and not oddRabbit?

If oddRabbit could block my nightkills wouldn't I want him dead as soon as possible?

Why does scum want him alive?
I still haven't worked that out. You did lead the idea that indies and town can't both win, and for that reason if you were scum, you'd probably kill oddrabbit right away.

On that same token though, you seemed to be the only one who actually thinks indie and town can't both win, and you lead that whole argument so we wouldn't suspect you when odd didn't die.

I can't figure out why muffle was targeted at all over me or oddrabbit though except for the fact she was confirmed town. Oddrabbit was the only one left who could be the indie, but scum didn't even try to hit them.
Isrieri
I am certain that independents and town can't both win. I don't see the point of even having independents in the game and making them a distinct role if they're indistinguishable from town. What's the point? He may as well just be a normal town jailor if the win doesn't matter for him.

Granted I haven't played mafia in a while and maybe you've had games where that is the case, but if so I think that's pretty dumb.

author=demonlord5000
I can't figure out why muffle was targeted at all over me or oddrabbit though except for the fact she was confirmed town. Oddrabbit was the only one left who could be the indie, but scum didn't even try to hit them.

I think you're hung up on the idea he'd want to frame you.
He wants to frame me.

author=psy_wombats
@Isrieri: I was imprisoned when Muffle was killed, and therefore can't be scum.

He seems pretty certain about that don't you think? Even though the rest of us can't say for sure. Only odd probably knows.

In order for me to be town, he'd have to be lying about this.

I guarantee you that if I was scum oddRabbit would be DED.
I asked Odd if he blocked scumkills last night. He said he was pretty sure, and jailer does that traditionally anyway.

I'd guess you killed Muffle because she could break a nolynch that could happen today if, for instance, Odd were to not cast a vote.

You have no reason to kill Odd because like he said, his win condition does not conflict with yours. Check the first post.
As an Independent, your job is to survive until the end of the game. Depending on your role, this may constitute killing of all Town-aligned players and Mafia and being the only player left alive or simply staying alive regardless of whether the Town or Mafia win, and having a separate win condition. An independent may or may not be in the game.
Isrieri
That's not what he told me. I asked him what his win condition was. He said it was simply to survive. That's a last-man-standing condition if I ever heard it.

If odd says he's pretty sure, all that tells me is that he doesn't know either.

And again, I'm pretty sure Muffle had a good townread on me. Most of her suspicions were that I might be the independent. She would have been more useful alive than dead. Even if I did want to kill her, oddRabbit would have been a higher priority.

The reason I'd kill oddRabbit is, if he could block nightkills, then I'd know about that from him jailing me. I'd want him dead immediately so he couldn't do it again and screw me later.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
...That was all pretty confusing to read.

...So,basically it's LYLO, and I need to vote for who I think is the right person. In that case, I feel like the most likely person is still Isrieri. If I'm wrong, I'm really sorry.

#lynch Isrieri

That's hammer.