HERE'S THE OLDEST SCREENSHOT OF RMN I HAVE

Pages: first prev 12 last
Retro. Retro never changes.
Whoah, I remember some of these. xD RMN evolved quite a lot during my 2009-2014 RPGMaker hiatus. Mid-2000s web layouts weirdly give me a small flutter of nostalgia.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=Blind
Whoah, I remember some of these. xD RMN evolved quite a lot during my 2009-2014 RPGMaker hiatus. Mid-2000s web layouts weirdly give me a small flutter of nostalgia.

It was certainly A TimeĀ©. And yeah, thanks for being around during all that!
unity
You're magical to me.
I love seeing all these images of RMN back in the day, evolving over the ages! I wish I had been brave enough to share my games online back then
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Radiocarbon dating put this fossil in the Jurassic early, when WIP was first building the python version of rpgmaker.net.

That feel when the 19 year old version of yourself thought they were an adult and had no idea how formative the place they signed up to would be. I really did one summer in 2009 just Google "RPG Maker Forum" and clicked onto this site.
Your article is great, I have read a lot of articles but I was really impressed with your writing. Thank you, I will review this post. To know about me, please try to talk to me: GAMMAKSPAM
Oh my god, I recognize every iteration of RMN from the screenshots WIP and Kentona posted. I feel old.
Pages: first prev 12 last