[MAFIA] THE RESISTANCE: AVALON MAFIA - GAME ON

It was good bait.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
I we lynch psy_wombats and there is a Mordred, we lose the game.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=LockeZ
So apparently, if PlatinumAshes is telling the truth, it turned out that both scum were among the people who didn't argue against me? At least I was right about that much.

Big brain plays

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah so I just re-read the mission results of last night and realized that PlatinumAshes is not among the players who were in the team that failed. So the only way he's fake-claiming is if there are two scum left. In which case we just straight up lose tonight no matter what.

So that's good enough for me.

#lynch psy_wombats
Okay, so that went down a lot more dramatically than I expected. O.o piano turned out to be scum, and then cap and ozzy were offed >.<

A part of me thought PA might have been Merlin all along after his reveal but that also pointing this out wasn't going to help anyone so I just town read him intially.

I understand we need to determine if there is a Mordred but how do we go about that? The only thing I can think is looking at interplay between psy, piano and everyone, but what exactly I should be looking at I'm not sure.
@LockeZ That's not exactly true. If there is a mordred and we lynch him today instead we can still win if there are two scum!
PlatinumAshes
If there is a Mordred:

We can vote them up today and we win the game on the spot. If we lynch the wrong target, we lose.

If there is no Mordred:

We just lynch psy_wombats and we win 100% of the time.
PlatinumAshes
I will be happy with just the satisfaction of killing psy at the end of it all, after all. But that may not win us the game, hahahaha. (me hammering YM mighta lost it for us tho, but hm)

Either I lynch demon or psy. It'd be, what? One Assassin (piano), One Morgana, one random, one Oberon. 3 Eh. I like using rules to beat the game dammit, not bugging the system. It's a gamble! Maybe a Mordred in there (demon).

I'll just follow your call. Tbh, I just want to be done with this and kinda get my mind on other things.
Oh. I meant like Morgana/Random (psy) but u know what I mean.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Day 1: Nobody relevant proposes anything.
Day 2: psy_wombats proposes a team of himself, pianotm, demonlord5000. Cancels it. Proposes another mission team of himself, OzzyTheOne, demonlord5000
Day 3: Pianotm proposes a mission team of himself, me, Yellow Magic. Cancels it. Proposes another mission team of himself, me, PlatinumAshes.
Day 4: Nobody relevant proposes anything.

So on day 1, I suggested that teams should be proposed which included the towniest person possible, plus two people who are questionable. I stated that if the mission failed, this would reveal good info to us about who in it was likely to be the cause of the failure. Obviously, after saying that out loud, I knew that scum would definitely no fail a mission under those circumstances. Self-defeating maybe?

Nah. My working theory was that scum would see my suggestion, and think, "Hey, we can make ourselves look good by putting ourselves in teams like that and then succeeding on the mission." They would then make sure to include at least one scum in every team they proposed.

Unfortunately piano and psy both freaking included themselves in every single team they proposed, so this entire secret agenda was worthless. Dammit. Oh well, in the end it doesn't really matter. We win unless Mordred exists. In which case we lose.
PlatinumAshes
Me in a message to Jeroen yesterday, when I was trying to bandwagon pianotm:
"How many bullets does it take to kill a pianotm?"
"He's like the final boss of mafia"

Piano just now:

LOL
Demonlord was the one who also had the idea that PA might be Lancelot back in the day, tho he wanted to withhold it. Scum never went after PA.
Why didn't they go after PA? Because of the lethal it looks sooo scummy thing they can bring up later? too much troll?

LockeZ
Ok, right, Mordred. Theoretically, there's basically a 50/50 chance whether Mordred exists, right? If we lynch psy, we have a 50% chance of winning. If we lynch anyone else, we have a 12.5% chance of winning.

Except I think three scum, not four, is the best number of scum for a 13 player game. Four would be a lot. So I think lynching psy is actually a better than 50% chance, based on that.

Also we have basically no way to tell who Mordred is so lol.

So I stand by my vote.
#lynch psy I don't even care anymore, I will squeel in joy offing psy finally.
PlatinumAshes
I know you guys probably missed this, but pianotm and psy have been moving completely in sync the whole game. Look at the way they both changed their vote from Muffle to demonlord5000 around the same time. That's when they figured out she was Oberon.

We should look at the voting patterns to see who went along with this duo most of the time.

I except Mordred would have no problem accusing or voting up his, but the other way around is probably rare.
PlatinumAshes
REMEMBER THAT PSY CAN VOTE FOR HIMSELF. IT TAKES 4 TO HAMMER

If one more person votes for psy, he can vote for himself and have Mordred win the game, if there is one.
We need 4 votes to lynch, so if there is Mordred and the coordinate well they can do stuff.
#cancel

Fine. It's flappy gourd or demon. I just went through 16 pages of text earlier, I am taking a break.
PlatinumAshes
ACTUALLY IF THERE IS A MORDRED THAN BOTH HIM AND PSY CAN VOTE FOR PSY SO WE ARE CURRENTLY AT RISK OF LOSING THE GAME.