RMN SUMMER PIXEL QUILT 2019

Nice work everyone!

author=Illy
zDS - is that Cope Island?

Also, awesome job everyone!

I referenced two of my other games as well lol
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
This quilt is insane and I love everything about it. :D Good work everyone!
author=unity
How's this? :DDD

Quoty to keep the love! I mean, art!

AWESOME! THAT HEART IS KILLING ME <3

Great job y'all! : D Glad you picked it up too, zDS, totes good stuff! (also references are good hehehe, brownie points to every future viewer who gets it)

We all made a really cool thing together <3 YAY!
Damn that was quick. Nice job everyone!
Whaaaa, it's amazing! Wonderful job everyone!
Thank you everyone for joining in and putting your own touch on the quilt. It's been a blast to host this and see all your creative additions! The quilt is absolutely bonkers, but utterly lovely. It's hard to believe we managed to put this all together in only about a week's time.
I hope you guys also all had a lot of fun working on this quilt!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Yes, it looks fantastic.

let's do 5 more sequels one right after another
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Looks absolutely great, thanks for everyone that took part in this RMN Pixel Quilt! Y'all are super amazing! :D
author=Seiromem
Yes, it looks fantastic.

i agree
quilt marathon lets go
author=xaev
author=Seiromem
Yes, it looks fantastic.

i agree
quilt marathon lets go

you go first then :P
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I will join another quilt, but will not start one. Anyone remember the Easter quilt and its eye-piercing neon colours? That's what happens when I start a quilt.
author=Jeroen_Sol
I will join another quilt, but will not start one. Anyone remember the Easter quilt and its eye-piercing neon colours? That's what happens when I start a quilt.

I do. I do.
(and I think we're all good for now hehe)
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I mean I'm personally constantly hype for quilts, but I do remember how quickly everyone burned out in our last quiltapalooza, so I'd say maybe wait a few weeks before a new one.
Jeroen_Sol
I agree. Also because these weeks I want to have as few distraction side things to focus on as possible.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Whoa, this turned out great!
The quilt has been added to the colletion. Here.

I'm gonna be publishing stuff on the artsy farty sides of the website so I'm more on the loop of what's going on within the site and discord so I don't miss this events TT__TT
Jeroen_Sol
Huh, the 2014 quilt has now also changed into this one in the collection...
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Jeroen_Sol
Huh, the 2014 quilt has now also changed into this one in the collection...

IT'S CONTAGIOUS!
now we need to make a large pixel quilt by knitting together all of the quilts with a set of tiles between each edge