SECRET SANTA 2019 (SIGN-UP)

Thank you so much for the review : ) I have no clue who did it, but it is very very fair. I am actually really happily surprised the more branching intricacy was appreciated (I think another branch concerned the 'rebel', which is the one ending I think you missed, it was titled Teacher End in the credits - not to worry though, that's part of it being harder to see). I worried people replaying would fast-forward and be prone to missing it, that's something I will take with me. That said, the criticism/or the quirks of it are absolutely valid as well. I was quite in a slump but set out to write this anyway, so that's why not all of it is natural - some endings were also simply added to fit the game into the event theme (like Lightning Struck, which is indeed a thing I find hilarious, but which is absolutely senseless).

Thank you : D Honesty is delicious to me, and it's plenty positive in tone. It's sweet you gave my texties a shot. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I am glad you had at least some fun with it (I think). I think it'll help me design some in the future too with a different philosophy, I did not expect that on Christmas day, and it's appreciated <3.

Edit: Let's guess anyway?
Vibewise... Zakariya stands out for some reason.
Zeuzio or Hazelsoft if not? Who knows.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Thank you for the let's play, Santa! I see how this game could be made better with only a small update and I enjoyed watching you struggling with my simple puzzles. I'm actually considering that I add some missing typos, make the ending less abrupt and remove bugs from the ice sliding puzzle.

Also, I kind of suspect you to be Dyluck, due to your references?
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
My secret santa, whose identity I really cannot guess since there are no clues whatsoever at all, made me THIS AWESOME GIFT! *_*

Direct link: https://i.imgur.com/S2AHOFj.png

It's an amazing gift, I love it so much!
One of the most beautiful version of Flo EVER! *_*

Thank you, "secret" Santa!
You're the best! <3

And Merry Christmas everyone!
JustAShyDoge
Still a dumb and shy doggo
Am late! But thank you so much for the review secret santa!! I love it a lot and specially the doggo's! Thank you and merry Christmas everyone!
author=Kylaila
one ending I think you missed, it was titled Teacher End in the credits

Oops, I did actually get that one if it's the "Teacher Ending," I must have missed it when I was typing the endings from a screenshot I took. Glad you liked it, sorry I didn't have time to do anything else to go with it.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Wow, the review I got was really well written. There were a lot of good points in it. I hope the person who received my gift enjoys it.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Pat that looks like your artstyle (totally didn’t think it was a specific someone’s whose name is coincidentally on there at first). Did you draw your own gift? SHAMEFUL
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
A video LP of Baclyea Revolution and some neat-looking pictures of the overworld. The drawing style isn't one I recognize right off the bat, and I tend to shy away from watching videos of my games. However, for the sake of my Secret Santa, I'll be watching these.
author=Fomar0153
author=Kylaila
one ending I think you missed, it was titled Teacher End in the credits
Oops, I did actually get that one if it's the "Teacher Ending," I must have missed it when I was typing the endings from a screenshot I took. Glad you liked it, sorry I didn't have time to do anything else to go with it.

That's one way to out yourself : D But uhhh! That works though, vibewise as well :)
Thank you Fomar hehehe. And gotcha, then you got them all.
I got a cloudface gif! THANKS SECRET SANTA I WILL WEAR IT ON DISCORD FOR AT LEAST A TIME :D

And that's only because there is so much snek people expect of me!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Thanks for the gift Secret Santa, even though I'm pretty sure you're bot secret at all and that you're Hazelsoft due to your YouTube channel ;P

I am also happy to see that my gift recipient is happy with their gift! :D
author=OzzyTheOne
Thanks for the gift Secret Santa, even though I'm pretty sure you're bot secret at all and that you're Hazelsoft due to your YouTube channel ;P

Your so very welcome OzzyTheOne.
Would love to have done the artwork you wanted but my art skills are shit, and well Lego was not really an option lol.

Santas >>> Giftees

Santa Liberty >>> Mirak
Santa OldPat >>> bicfarmer
Santa El_Waka >>> Zephire98
Santa OzzyTheOne >>> TheRPGMakerAddict
Santa lavendersiren >>> psy_wombats
Santa Delsin7 >>> Dyluck
Santa Corfaisus >>> El_Waka
Santa Muffle >>> Harmless
Santa JustAShyDoge >>> KatanaHiroshi
Santa Illy >>> Hexatona
Santa Mirak >>> Fomar0153
Santa Dyluck >>> AkariThePeanut
Santa KatanaHiroshi >>> aneko
Santa pianotm >>> Nessiah
Santa Kylaila >>> Muffle
Santa bicfarmer >>> lavendersiren
Santa Fomar0153 >>> Kylaila
Santa Cap_H >>> calunion
Santa Marrend >>> pianotm
Santa Kory_toombs >>> Cap_H
Santa Frogge >>> JustAShyDoge
Santa AkariThePeanut >>> Stormcrow
Santa calunio >>> Liberty
Santa TheRPGMakerAddict >>> coelocanth
Santa Harmless >>> Dudesoft
Santa psy_wombats >>> Hazelsoft
Santa Hazelsoft >>> OzzyTheOne
Santa aneko >>> Frogge
Santa Hexatona >>> Delsin7
Santa Gourd_Clae >>> Kory_toombs
Santa Zakariya >>> Gourd_Clae
Santa Zephire98 >>> Zeuzio
Santa Dudesoft >>> Healy
Santa Healy >>> Illy
Santa coelocanth >>> Marrend
Santa Nessy >>> OldPat
Santa Zeuzio >>> Zakariya
Elf Kory_toombs >>> Corfaisus
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Marrend, you awesome, awesome person!
Heh from that last sentence I knew that Ozzy was The One! :-)
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Hazelsoft
author=OzzyTheOne

Your so very welcome OzzyTheOne.
Would love to have done the artwork you wanted but my art skills are shit, and well Lego was not really an option lol.

I didn't expect anyone to actually give me lego, so don't worry about it lol

author=TheRpgmakerAddict

I'm so very glad you liked your gift Addict! My art skills aren't the best but I tried my best to make a rendition of your older avatar in my style :p
AkarithePeanut
A lazy teenager's spirit in a mid 20 adult's body
Thanks Dyluck!! I was so surprised when I realized that art was a map, could it ve playable? Does it have potential? Hahahahaha thanks buddy!!
author=OzzyTheOne
author=TheRpgmakerAddict
I'm so very glad you liked your gift Addict! My art skills aren't the best but I tried my best to make a rendition of your older avatar in my style :p

Hey same for me (and I still do not know how was received. But I will post it with the review in few days so everyone will see ^^').
Maybe I should have specified that my avatar is Klaus from the Rmk2003 database heroes, but I left creative freedom :P
Hope Dyluck enjoys his thing, hehe. I'll make it an official review in a day or two.

I guessed it was Hexatuna, due to the style of the game and the writing, it was quite fun. Hex should upload it for others to play too.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've actually got one more thing for you, piano. Will be PMing you shortly after posting this, and I think the reasoning why I wanted to stave off presenting it until now might be clearer?

I probably would have never guessed you, coelocanth.

Thank yooooou!