BITMAP FONT.... TYPER??

Pages: 1
Howdy all.

Maybe I'm just big dumb and can't figure out what to Google, but I have a spritesheet of a font I want to use for a custom menu thing - but obviously, selecting each letter from the sheet to spell out a word is a pain.

Is there a tool anyone knows of to plug in a font sheet and type out messages to export into an image file?

I appreciate it~
This is something I've put together for this exact purpose. It takes some time to setup the "pixel font" (as I call them) but once you do you can just type it out normally.

There are also numerous other features like:
- Saving lists for making future edits
- Use lists to automatically create file names with a four digit suffix, useful when referencing images via a variable in RPG Maker 2k(3)
- Drag/drop images into the background
- Image preview (full screen view window available)
- Use system fonts so that you don't need to bother with creating your own "pixel font"

https://rpgmaker.net/engines/custom/utilities/78/
Oh my goodness gracious, that is EXACTLY what I'm looking for! I've been tinkering with it for an hour or so, and it's working perfectly.

Thank you so much, hedge – that is a mighty useful tool, fantastic work!
Thank you! Glad it is what you needed. Remember to share it with others who may need it. There aren't a lot of good ways to advertise utilities here on rmn.
Pages: 1