[RMVX ACE] KIRRI HERE!

Pages: 1
Hello! I'm Kirri (I know my username rn is smhaaokir but I'm still waiting for my username to be changed).

I am also currently waiting for my game to be accepted. It's called 'IMAGINE: Roleplay Club'

And why my profile pic not showing up?

And uhhh... I like penguins.

Thank you
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread

What url did you set it to?

I am also currently waiting for my game to be accepted. It's called 'IMAGINE: Roleplay Club'

It's interesting that you say that, because I don't see it on the submission queue. However, that's as far as I can see. Do you have at least three images uploaded? What about the description?

All that aside, wait for it...

Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Weeelcome to arr em enn, I need your jacket to stay warm,
I need your jacket to stay cool, give me your jacket pls let's go,
I waaant a jacket too, iiiii want, iiii want
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Welcome to RMN! :D
Thank you for the welcome everyone!

author=Marrend
What url did you set it to?

It's interesting that you say that, because I don't see it on the submission queue. However, that's as far as I can see. Do you have at least three images uploaded? What about the description?

All that aside, wait for it...

Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
The profile picture shows up now! Yay.

Yea, I have five screenshots already. The description is about 700 words.

But still shows this
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Yo, nice to meet you.

Check out our Discord, it's pretty active, and a generally nice place to hang out!
author=oddRABBIT
Yo, nice to meet you.

Check out our Discord, it's pretty active, and a generally nice place to hang out!

Thank you, I surely will. :D
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
There's your problem! You impacted into a wall at 50mph! It's because all your images are set to "for feedback only"! Those show up in a completely different place on the site (ie: here), and would not appear on your gamepage at all. Therefore, they probably don't count toward the three-image minimum!
author=Marrend
There's your problem! You impacted into a wall at 50mph! It's because all your images are set to "for feedback only"! Those show up in a completely different place on the site (ie: here), and would not appear on your gamepage at all. Therefore, they probably don't count toward the three-image minimum!
Ohhhh... Hehe... Thank you
Pages: 1