RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
changed the setup from a good one to a highly questionable one!! roles go out on sunday.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Highly volatile and questionable setups are the best setups!
I'm feeling a Cave and Jeroen scum team here, so far both are only talking about setup and not scum hunting.

#lynch Cave
Niice, looks extremely questionable. If anyone asks, I'm the miller.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Fomar's being opportunistic and jumping onto the first thing he can yell at someone for.

#Lynch Fomar
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
that's def a questionable setup! But it also looks like it can yield some chaotic fun. Fake claiming is essential for wolves as there are too few vanilla townies for it to be a triple save claim.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
All role PMs should be out. If you have a question about your role, or else did not receive one, please contact me.

Night 0 begins!!! The oracle has 24 hours to submit a target. If they do not, it will be RNG'd for them. Day 1 begins either in 24 hours or whenever I have the oracle target and am at a computer on Monday.

Also, no talking during Night 0 unless you are evil scum, and then only in your private chat!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Sorry for the delay, was eating cupcakes.

the year is 666 C.E. (Cosmic Era.) Eons ago, mankind left earth, seeking to sow their seeds throughout the stars. What became of them? Only the stars know. That is a story for another time. theirs is a tale of hope...ours is a tale of....video games....

While gallivanting around the galaxy, a small group of interstellar sentient video game or else video game-related concepts (now dominant lifeform in the galaxy) suddenly have severe mechanical problems and crash land on a tiny blue speck.....Earth!!! Luckily, their scanning equipment is still functional, and the atmosphere is breathable. They step outside and are awestruck by the planet's natural beauty. The green fields, the green oceans, the green animals.

They decide to form a scout party and set up a perimeter around the remains of the ship...it doesn't take long for them to realize something...disturbing...

https://youtu.be/36Nt3P3MI4g

According to the everyone's handle VGTS (Video Game Detection Systems), there were three more video game-related thingamabobs in their midsts than their should have been!! What could the reason for the increased number be?... Everyone's VGTS couldn't be malfunctioning at once. Perhaps it was something...more sinister...

Day 1 Begins! It ends on Thursday at 10 PM EST. That's in about 72 hours.

With 10 alive, it takes a majority of 6 votes to execute
How are y'all doing? This could be a long day.
Greetings. I vote we systematically murder everyone who chose something non-2k/3 for their flavor.
I just realized that Ruby wasn't a part of 2k/3 scripting language. welp
I'm here. I'll just throw out a wild fake claim for now until more people arrive.

I'm the town aligned lawyer. Once per day phase when targeted by a lynch, I can choose to sue them. This lets me assign their lynch vote to someone else permanently until the day ends.
No lynches yet? Jeez.

#lynch Demon

Only scum needs to fakeclaim.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Yo, yo, yo. I completely forgot about this game but now that it's started I'm paying attention.

Yeah, I dunno what to do.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hohoho
I arrived with an intention to stay quiet and avoid making the same sod ruckus as the last time, but seeing Demon's and Alaskan's posts, I can't stop thinking about lynching one of them.
But it might be me not getting jokes again.
nice to see you again, my dudes. Nice alien-videogame concept
I claim as the necessary giant space hamster role /s
Jeroen_Sol
odd, it's the start of day 1. You know what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to joke around and vote for random people until someone says something that could potentially be a slip-up. Then you gang up on that tiny thing and sometimes you're right, such as last game, and sometimes you're wrong, such as every other game.

#Lynch Fomar
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Good idea

#Lynch Jeroen_Sol