PROBLEMS WITH RUNNING GAMES

Pages: 1
I currently downloaded a few games from Rpg maker 2000 and 2003. For some reason, it always plays in full screen, and when it does, I can only see the right half of the screen on the left side. Is there any known way to deal with this problem? ???
That's, odd.

Have you tried switching to window mode? F5, F4. Or just F4 if you don't mind slight lag.
The settings on your monitor might be skewed for 320x240 resolution. If your monitor has an auto-align feature, use it the next time you're running a game in Rm2k/3. If not, just use the monitor controls to center the image.

PS the controls would be on the monitor itself.
I'm pretty sure it's not in that resolution. I'll have to try that F4 F5 thing again.
Urrmmm... I'm seeming to have a malfunction here.
Ever since I installed the RPGXP demo, my Rpg 2003's music doesn't work. I checked the volume and everthing. But when I press play it doesn't do anything. It doesn't work in game either. Also, games that are made by Rpg 2000 or 2003 don't play their music either. The SE effects work find. Guurrgghhhh... So frusterated!!
I've experienced this problem myself.

The sound kicked back in once, but I'm not sure what triggered it.

This seems a fairly recent problem. Not really something you can get tech support for, either.
I use to get that a lot too. I'm not sure if this is how you fix the problem or if it was just a fluke but what i did was reinstall rpg maker XP and then restart the computer. When i did this the music worked fine. But as i said i am not sure if it was right or if it was a fluke.
Thanks for trying to help, but your theory didn't work. My family will be getting a new computer soon, hopefully it will work then.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=darkshade9 link=topic=265.msg3422#msg3422 date=1190422086
WTF? It says I put my post on the 9th, but I put it on the 20th! I repeat, WTF?

What are you talking about?
Oh, never mind. I was looking at the wrong thing... :-[ :-[ :-[
Now, is there anyone who can help me with my music problem?
Starscream
Please quit double posting.
Starscream
EXECUTIVE DECISION 2.2 - DOUBLE POSTING FOLLOWED BY ROLLING YOUR EYES

Just kidding... mostly.
Pages: 1