WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=146100
Shadow of the Colossus. Also, one of my friends is starting to come over on a regular basis and play Chrono Cross. After playing that one any number of times, I'm an atrocious backseat gamer.

It's so hard to shut my trap when my wife plays any game and misses something integral.
Ive spent the better part of this day trying to figure out whether I like super low friction for my pc gaming. As a high sensitivity user the low friction makes it harder to do smaller and precise movements; contrary to kiss ass reviews of this mousepad I bought says.

Should I ever decide to replace my current desk, I'm going to have to saw off a square chunk of it to use that at my future mouse pad.
Only one more achievement left in Tales of Vesperia, and it's the one that broke my 360 last time I attempted it.
Oh Joy.
This is the only game I've been playing throughout my trip:

My only complaint is the jumping requires pixel perfect execution, yet this is supposed to be a puzzle game...
I'm playing records of Agarest wars.

Story is worse than 99% of RM games.
Erotic factor so far is very disappointing.
Battle system is nice, inspiring, very repetitive but still addicting.
post=146482
I'm playing records of Agarest wars.

Story is worse than 99% of RM games.
Erotic factor so far is very disappointing.
Battle system is nice, inspiring, very repetitive but still addicting.
My thoughts exactly.
I got to the beginning of gen3 when I stopped playing for a day or two and haven't had the urge to play again.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Beat MGS (well, once, for the time being that's enough) so now I'm on to Suikoden II. Hurray.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Me and a bud spent an hour or two last night playing through Super Dodgeball for the NES, reliving the old days. Man, that game is still so goddamned fun.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I can't believe you remember that, but yes, Sam was the best.

My team was Sam, Randy, and Bill.

Sam has the controllable awesomeshot, Randy is a hard hitter, and his midair attack knocks people around the world, and Bill's vertical is the awesome SPUTNIK ASSAULT as I like to call it.
Yeah I gave up playing Agarest wars for now. Just started playing 3D Dot Game Heroes. So fun very simple but a lot of fun. I really Reaaally wanna get Demon Souls when it gets cheaper in the UK.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Hopefully Crackdown 2, If I can spare the money. I was just playing the demo though, BTW it is so fucken stupid they still haven't added splitscreen, it would be amazing if it had that feature. Why are developers ignoring this aspect now.
Bought Resi Evil 5 and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. To say I only bought the latter because it was 2 for £20 in the shop, I've been having a good amount of fun with it.

Resi 5 is as I expected it to be, though the fact it set TWO chainsaw wielding jerks on me at once annoyed me a little. Atleast it can be fixed by playing online with someone with an unlimited weapon and an IQ higher than AI Sheva's....

RSV2 on the otherhand has been fun so far, even if I die an absolute ton from stupid mistakes like not checking my corners or just generally dashing into the open, and I like that 'cause with the cover system it isn't frustrating, unlike MW2 where dieing just tends to peeve me off.
dorf fort. building the meanest water / magma trap (whatever i find underground first)
The day dwarf fortress supports multi-threading is the day I buy a 16 core cpu!

...I...I can dream, can't I?

Moving water and 100~ dwarves/creatures gets me down to 5fps. One or the other has to go (usually the first).
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I find Dwarf Fortress fun for longer and longer periods each time I play it, but I still get depressed knowing there's no real ending.

The most fun I derive from it is when I'm trying to do something stupid, like building a dungeon full of cats, or trying to build a colossus, or a huge tower or something.

I like to give my dwarves something to LIVE FOR
yeah that's really what it's all about. i don't want my fortress to end just because of some arbitrary victory condition!

also the challenges and megaprojects are glorious

ffffffuuuckkkkkkkk
On the bright side, at least your dwarves will raise that ever so underused swimming skill!
true. unfortunately that's my workshop level that has just been annihilated