SERIOUS INJURIES

Pages: first prev 12 last
*blinks*
Ahahaha, I get it, that was a pun. Funny person. Hee hee hee.
Might I inquire where said evil infection came from? You ate bad chinese food didnt you...v.v
I have no idea. It was a less-powerful string of e coli or cousin to e coli, according to the Canadian doctor I went to. (But wtf do Canadian doctors know...?)
And the class nerd did it.

If YOU weren't the class nerd you are on the wrong forum my friend.
author=Valentine link=topic=272.msg3623#msg3623 date=1191127172
I um...sprained my finger in the seventh grade...
*feels lame in comparison to everyone else's suffering*
And the class nerd did it. I was holding my sweater and he snatched it out of my hand and it hurt really bad. v.v
Also... once I touched a stove that had just been turned off cause I wanted to see if it cooled off fast.
And also once I was swordfighting with household objects... I was using a broom and I broke the bar out of my wardrobe thing and someone else was using that...and he suddenly stopped after attacking me with it and I looked down and realized that he had sliced my hand clean open. I filled the sink with blood. v.v
AND once last year my hands got superheated for absolutely no reason. All the skin on my hand ...died. It was like I was radiated. I'm not freaking kidding. And if I closed my fist my skin cracked open and I bled. After about a few months it went away but..yeah. I think I know where that came from actually but I'd like to not be labeled as 'insane' this early in my stay at the forums here so I'm not going to bother.

Not sure which one of those counts as the 'worst'. ^.^;;

When you first felt this, did you yell, KAMEHAMEHA?
author=prexus link=topic=272.msg3743#msg3743 date=1191519519
author=Valentine link=topic=272.msg3623#msg3623 date=1191127172
I um...sprained my finger in the seventh grade...
*feels lame in comparison to everyone else's suffering*
And the class nerd did it. I was holding my sweater and he snatched it out of my hand and it hurt really bad. v.v
Also... once I touched a stove that had just been turned off cause I wanted to see if it cooled off fast.
And also once I was swordfighting with household objects... I was using a broom and I broke the bar out of my wardrobe thing and someone else was using that...and he suddenly stopped after attacking me with it and I looked down and realized that he had sliced my hand clean open. I filled the sink with blood. v.v
AND once last year my hands got superheated for absolutely no reason. All the skin on my hand ...died. It was like I was radiated. I'm not freaking kidding. And if I closed my fist my skin cracked open and I bled. After about a few months it went away but..yeah. I think I know where that came from actually but I'd like to not be labeled as 'insane' this early in my stay at the forums here so I'm not going to bother.

Not sure which one of those counts as the 'worst'. ^.^;;

When you first felt this, did you yell, KAMEHAMEHA?
No, I think I chose HADOUKEN instead....
Eh, but on the off chance you were serious, no. Just no.
No, I definitely wasn't serious. Although Hadouken is much better.
author=Tribal Tail link=topic=272.msg3720#msg3720 date=1191458102
Actually I did die from blood loss. I'm a zombie of the night, currently. (Still have to keep my day job. Zombieing does not pay the brains.)

Err, yeah, it wasn't too much discharging that I was going to die from it. I was getting light headed towards the end right before it pretty much stopped, but other than that, it was just a real pain in the ass.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, A pain in the ass, awesome. As for me, I've never technically broken a bone. I have broken my nose (which I don't think counts, as it is mostly just cartilige), and I have buckle fractured my foot (and yet for some reason I can't remember which one...) For all of you who don't know what a buckle fracture is, it is when instead of the bone breaking, it simply bends.
The only bone I broke was a chip of the old knuckle on the pinky side of my right hand when I used my hand as a cushion after performing a convincing Superman impression off my Dreaded Mountain Bike of DOOM and onto the driveway on the other side of the yard. I also got massive roadrash across the side of my face I didn't shield with my hand. But that's not my worst injury.

My worst injury came about five years earlier when I BMX'd myself on some leftover gravel from the previous winter (of course this all took place in July so there you go) and I promptly tore myself a couple of new holes on my left knee and elbow and left a couple several massive scars as well as several pieces of gravel permanently tattooed on my knee and elbow.(another DMBoD related injury)

And that was just a month after my first accident on my DMBoD in which I busted up my loins when I slammed them into my handle bar after ramming a stone pillar head on. The resulting bruise was so massive I could see the scar left over from when I had my right testicle manually descended.

Other than the afore mentioned wounds the only other major injuries I've suffered was a dislocated shoulder from falling off a Merry-go-Round and some more roadrash (not DMBoD related). I'm not sure if I broke nose when I was socked in the face with a boogie board and thats about it.
Used to always get injured riding my bike when i was younger. The most serious injury i got from doing this was when i was fourteen and i broke my collarbone. Was in pain for ages.
Pages: first prev 12 last