BEST DS GAMES

Pages: first prev 123 last
author=prexus link=topic=2807.msg54190#msg54190 date=1231229244
Pokemon games need to adopt a real-time engine, even if its still menu based.

Ever played the Mystery Dungeon series?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
doesn't count.
What about Pokemon Ranger then? :/
Anyway a true real-time Pokemon game wouldn't work.
author=kentona link=topic=2807.msg54214#msg54214 date=1231253531
So I'm playing through New Super Mario Bros, and, while the game is okay, I really hate the movement physics. I didn't like back in 1986, either.

The physics were better in '86 than in the DS version. Just compare swimming between the two games. One of them feels like trying to swim with an elephant strapped to your back.

Also Pokemon HMs
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
No, seriously, GRS. I've seen everything from SA icons to just plain weird icons to... how many emoticons do you have uploaded?!?!?!
Survey says 129 from
to
. I've got a folder with a few more but I've been too lazy to upload them
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
author=kentona link=topic=2807.msg54214#msg54214 date=1231253531
So I'm playing through New Super Mario Bros, and, while the game is okay, I really hate the movement physics. I didn't like back in 1986, either.

Yeah, it sucks. With Castlevania being my favorite series, I require 100% precise control in my platformers. Mario is stupid anyway.
Zelda phantom hourglass and Lego Star Wars are both awesome games for DS.
Well, me buying DS games is now on hold considering I lost my wallet at the Gym I was working out at, and then when it got turned in by an old guy who found it my money was gone, (around $120 of mine, $30 of my mom's) and normally I don't carry around that much either, so it was a bad day for that.
Pages: first prev 123 last