BIG DEAL: WHY ARE THERE SO FEW GAME REVIEWS?

Pages: first prev 1234 last
Thank you for the update from Captain Killjoy and the Buzzkillers.

I'm glad that they were able to devote time to so many games.
Man the more I see this thread the more I think that a site with no Game Discussion forum is a really good idea. Forums are fine but there is something impermanent about them.
I think reviews should get a view count, just to assure reviewers they aren't wasting their time.
There's been about 2-3 reviews a day since this topic was made. That's all there really is to it, addressing a problem and the community usually works to solve it together.
author=brandonabley link=topic=2816.msg57414#msg57414 date=1232575586
Man the more I see this thread the more I think that a site with no Game Discussion forum is a really good idea. Forums are fine but there is something impermanent about them.
Yeah this. I am thinking about writing a new review every night until RMN3 (Lol) arrives, but I probably shouldn't exhaust myself!

author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=2816.msg57565#msg57565 date=1232640314
There's been about 2-3 reviews a day since this topic was made. That's all there really is to it, addressing a problem and the community usually works to solve it together,

Yeah I know what you mean. I have written a lot of reviews since this topic was made.
This thread did it's job!
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=WIP link=topic=2816.msg53772#msg53772 date=1231003148
There are only about 220 reviews, while there are over 900 submitted games. What's the big deal? People always want to have others tell them what they thought about their game, but don't seem to want to do the same for other people.

There are currently ~280 reviews for ~550* games. If the Review Something turns out OK, we'll be doing even better.

*Yes, we have had over 900 games submitted, but we only accepted a little over half of them. It's hard to review games that don't actually exist.
I personally think if the game is bad or NOT we should have enough balls to get off our asses and stop complaining about the game and WRITE A GOD DAMN REVIEW!!! Oh!? I'm worried about my own games!!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT!!!

Everyone! You guys should set a goal to play a RMN game at least once a week and do a quick review and submit into the site! Especially for RSD!!!

Why should your own games get reviewed if you don't return the favour for other people? Yes, it's hard to do this...but it only takes like 15 min's to write something like this, and I'm so damn tired of myself that I don't do the same thing. So I'm going to start reviewing a game each week! No matter what it may be.

I'll probably pick the night to play and review games since I'm at my weakest. :)
How about I play your game after the weekend and review it Griever?

Got to keep up with the new laws, er...rules. ^^ That should make it happy! ^^
Pages: first prev 1234 last