I NEED A TITLE SCREEN/LOGO!

Pages: 1
I've stated in the topic about my game that I need a new title screen/logo for my game because I do not have the artistic talent to do so, so I need some help doing so.

Here are the guidelines, as posted in IRC

<Mog> i want to give creative license to whoever is willing to try
<Mog> however i'd it to look kinda snazzy and not plain like my attempts are
<Mog> also, my word of advice is to keep in mind the actual title itself
<Mog> i mean go with what you think a title would look like for a game called 'chronology of the last era'

Really, that's it! Check out my games topic, and just let it fly, make what comes to mind, and send it here, and if it's good, I'll use it.

whipped this up in 20 mins.

EDIT:

Yes, it is just some image I googled with a font from DaFont.com with basic glow, shading and stroke from Photoshop.
I've stated in the topic about my game that I need a new title screen/logo for my game because I do not have the artistic talent to do so, so I need some help doing so.

And as I said in your topic, I'd be happy to do it, but it looks like Ketona beat me to the punch. Ah well. No foul.
Hey Kentona I have that font too ;D
author=MayorAnime link=topic=3087.msg60514#msg60514 date=1233771089

And as I said in your topic, I'd be happy to do it, but it looks like Ketona beat me to the punch. Ah well. No foul.
He might not like it. No one's stopping you from making a second one.
Whoops, I posted one in his actual game topic. Didn't know this was there. Nice work, Kentona!

Here's what I came up with:

Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence

Heh, I actually posted this before all the others, just in the wrong topic (the game topic). I know it's very subdued and Victorian.
author=Max McGee link=topic=3087.msg60619#msg60619 date=1233823114
Heh, I actually posted this before all the others, just in the wrong topic (the game topic). I know it's very subdued and Victorian.

???

Max's post: February 04, 2009, 06:02:49 PM
kentona's post: February 04, 2009, 08:57:48 AM
Yeah, I have to agree with Fallen-Griever; Kentona's is the best, because it actually has something to do with the game's title. The other two use great background images, but one's too modern, while the other's too gothic.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=kentona link=topic=3087.msg60630#msg60630 date=1233846428
author=Max McGee link=topic=3087.msg60619#msg60619 date=1233823114

???

Max's post: February 04, 2009, 06:02:49 PM
kentona's post: February 04, 2009, 08:57:48 AM

Chronomancy, bitch. Also I almost used a design identical to Kentona's ( a clock was the first image I searched for ) but I could not find a good image t go with it and I stumbled upon the image I used first.
Pages: 1