TOP TEN TOPIC: TOP 10 N64 GAMES

Pages: first prev 12 last
1. Banjo Kazooie
2. Goldeneye
3. Mario 64
4. Mario Kart 64
5. Pilotwings!

Had an 64, but basically played those 5 games.
1. banjo-kazooie
2. banjo-tooe
3. Jet Force Gemini
5. Perfect Dark
6-99. BANJO-MOTHERFUCKING-KAZOOIE
10. Harvest Moon 64
9. Ocarina of Time
8. Mario 64
7. Mystical Ninja Goemon
6. Ogre Battle 64
5. Paper Mario
4. Sin and Punishment
3. Smash Brothers
2. Mischief Makers
1. Starfox 64 (You heard me.)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
10. Bomberman 64
9. Mischief Makers
8. MarioKart 64
7. Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
6. Goldeneye//Perfect Dark (can't decide - bots are awesome though)
5. Paper Mario
4. LoZ:OoT
3. LoZ:MM
2. Super Mario 64
1. Super Smash Bros

Starfox 64 was awesome, but looses out to bomberman because the multiplayer on bomberman was just so much better. It was hilarious being able to posess people after you died, and try to run them into bombs!

Also, Body Harvest was a great game (prelude to GTA actually) it was just lacking in story. Massive world? Huge assortment of weapons? Epic Giant insect battles? Tons of drivable vehicles? Success.

And cripes! who can forget Blast Corps! I just found it at a pawn shop the other day. remember that robot that did the ground pound?

There wasn't really a shortage of good games for the N64, just good games you can remember. (i'm sure some of you liked castlevania 64, for example, but I found the difficulty limiting)

1. Quest 64
2. Golden eye 64
3. Zelda: Ocarina of time
4. Deadly arts
5. resident evil 2
I have noticed a lot of James Bond games. Personally they were one of my favourite for the nintendo 64. Goldeneye and World is not enough were the best. :D
author=demondestiny link=topic=323.msg4951#msg4951 date=1194862291
I have noticed a lot of James Bond games. Personally they were one of my favourite for the nintendo 64. Goldeneye and World is not enough were the best. :D

i actually never played the next game of james bond after goldeneye.
It was pretty good. The graphics and stuff were alright and the missions actually got a little challenging like in Goldeneye.
the best thing about goldeneye was the multiplayer, specially if you played with hyper speed feature, otherwise i hated it.
The single player of GoldenEye was awesome - it was the first FPS to really emphasize the stealth/guns-NOT-blazing-all-the-time gameplay. Plus there were multiple difficulty levels and tons of secret options to unlock. GoldenEye was all-around awesome.
I loved the cheats that you could use in the game. Put yourself on infinite health and get the best weapons and then blast the shit out of each other. It was great.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Oh!

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Perfect Dark (Perfect game!)
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
F-Zero X