NEED ART

Pages: 1
I'm looking for someone that can create a customizable menu for me. It needs to fill the whole screen, 230 X 240 I belive, and it has to have Five collumns, which are character status, Haven, Blacksmith, Save Game, and Return to Title Screen in that order. However, I need 3 versions. 1 that has only character status, save game, and return to title screen, one taht has character status, Haven, save game, and return to title screen, and the last one has all of the collumns. Please leave room on the right so I may put character pictures. Try to have a mystical feel into it, a fantasy look if you will. The collumns will be on the right and the background can be whatever you want. Reply if anyone is interested! Thank you!
Basically, I just need an in game menu to pop up instead of the plain RPG maker 2003 menu.
I think what he means is that the information you gave is insufficient and sloppy. You know, a quick mock up of what you want would help.
I use Adobe Illustrator for the line work and quality and then I transfer it to Photoshop where I convert it into a pixel file at 256-color. If you're interested, PM me with a mockup of what you want in MS Paint and I'll get something together for you.
Pages: 1